Selling the Sportivo after 5 years

Selling the Sportivo - nothing wrong with it 2003 model and only 57350 klms on it. In perfect condition really but need something bigger as I am driving to the Gold and Sunny Coast a bit now for work.

Probably get the new Honda Accord Euro 6 speed manual Luxury pac.

What does every one think of the Euro (or anything else for that money say $37K).

Also is it hard to sell Sportivos privately and what sort of money should I be looking for.

my mate has one of them honda accord euros, he bought it off the net as a salary sacrafice thing, he was expecting loud sounds from the engine but Ivtech is quite quiet LOLOL

I have been in it heaps of times, not driven but its heaps comfy ride....

its neck and neck with a stivo in one of them bad boys in a race

Hey mtbrider~

I'm in the market for a sportivo in QLD if you're looking to sell. PM me some details and we can talk :)

Thanks

Selling the Sportivo - nothing wrong with it 2003 model and only 57350 klms on it. In perfect condition really but need something bigger as I am driving to the Gold and Sunny Coast a bit now for work.

Probably get the new Honda Accord Euro 6 speed manual Luxury pac.

What does every one think of the Euro (or anything else for that money say $37K).

Also is it hard to sell Sportivos privately and what sort of money should I be looking for.

For 37k, look at an Aurion Sportivo sx6, or maybe a used zr6.

Economy is good on the highway too.

Edited by apg39

You wont get a new luxury euro for 37k, i'd be aiming around 43-44 for a "new" shape

great cars though, if anything a touch under powered as they are quite heavy for their size but they do have more power then others in the class, very solid build :)

You wont get a new luxury euro for 37k, i'd be aiming around 43-44 for a "new" shape

great cars though, if anything a touch under powered as they are quite heavy for their size but they do have more power then others in the class, very solid build :)

Yeah I'm getting it for that much as a salary sacrifice deal.

I have looked at the Golf 5 door GTI as well but it works out a fair bit more expensive especially if you option it up to match what is in the Honda. Also was looking at the Mazda 6 sport hatch but I am not real fussed on the plastic looking front.

I liked the drive of the Honda manual it seemed to go well.

i was looking at Golf Gti's also, but they can easily get over 50g with a few options,and they definately need the leather seat option, not a huge fan of tartan interior

i think the euro is a better car then the mazda 6's in terms of quality

ive looked over both and the CU2 Euro is in my opinion much better value for money, much better engine too

Pity the new euro got heavier :( but they did lower the gear ratios etc to improve acceleration

i dont think you'd bet upset with the Luxury euro :) great features for the price

I think the only concern is i can see it being a very popular car, so there'll be lots around

but if you get into the new model now your resale will be pretty solid for a long while yet

Edited by Pumped