Wheel choices

apg39

Which wheels????  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm sure that would be part of the Rims..

Btw, Is that 19"?

Hi Guys,

Yeh i love the look of the car now it changes how i feel about the ZR6, IM IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN.

The Lenso Type - M come with the red pin stripe standard that was another eye opener for me, the 18" look a little too small for the car so i went the extra Inch to keep the car higher but also looking mean, and the i had the excuse to lower the car to the Mrs. The Toyota's are too high standard so it had to be dropped for that TRD look im aiming for, Now just need a Grill.

Rick.

Btw, Is that 19"?

Hi Guys,

Yeh i love the look of the car now it changes how i feel about the ZR6, IM IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN.

The Lenso Type - M come with the red pin stripe standard that was another eye opener for me, the 18" look a little too small for the car so i went the extra Inch to keep the car higher but also looking mean, and the i had the excuse to lower the car to the Mrs. The Toyota's are too high standard so it had to be dropped for that TRD look im aiming for, Now just need a Grill.

Rick.

Love the rims! good choice, i was actually tossing between those rims and the rims i have now.

Mine are Lenso's too =)

Btw, Is that 19"?

Hi Guys,

Rick.

Love the rims! good choice, i was actually tossing between those rims and the rims i have now.

Mine are Lenso's too =)

I love the black look i think chrome is too over the top for this car and for the colour also. I went for a spin through the city and there heads turning every where which is really not normal for the Aurion being because it been rated a family car, I no longer think that at all.

The car look hot and im really pround to drive around it, there was one guy who had is head sticking out the window of a Merc and practically drooled over it and yelled out its a TRD !! LOL no lie !!!!

Lenso make great Rims as well......any lenso is a top choice.

Ta

Rick.

Btw, Is that 19"?

Hi Guys,

Rick.

Mine are Lenso's too =)

I love the black look i think chrome is too over the top for this car and for the colour also. I went for a spin through the city and there heads turning every where which is really not normal for the Aurion being because it been rated a family car, I no longer think that at all.

The car look hot and im really pround to drive around it, there was one guy who had is head sticking out the window of a Merc and practically drooled over it and yelled out its a TRD !! LOL no lie !!!!

Lenso make great Rims as well......any lenso is a top choice.

Ta

Rick.

Yeah the shape of the rim and colour, gives it a larger look, if you didnt mention it, i would of thought 20's. Very niace.