worshops in brisbane or near by

AZA51

hello everyone i have just recently purchased all my parts i will need for my 1zz n/a project, i was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good workshop in brisbane,im going to need the whole engine rebuilt.. also somewhere to get my power fc installed and tuned prefferably all in the same place.. any help would be great

JHH have had ZZ engine building experience.

Mark at Godzilla Motorsport is very good with PowerFC tuning, as is Matt Spry at PITS down the coast, but since the MR-S PFC is not plug and play for the ZZE122 you will have to sort out the repinning required to get it running properly. From memory both charge around the $200/hr mark for tuning.

Edited by rollamods

a list of parts is easy but photos will be a problem as im in scotland and the parts are being delivered to home in aus but ill c wat a cant do when they arrive.. power fc, stage 3 cams, springs retainers and valves, 2ltr 11.1 comp piston and sleeve kit, connecting rods, morsco oil pan, trd thermostat, quaife lsd, circuitworx oil pump gears and new bearing and studs all round.. pretty sure thats about it, ow and would anyone be able to tell me if im going to need to upgrade my fuel system.

does anyone also know where i might be able to find both diagrams of the zze122 1zzfe and the zzw30 1zzfe pinouts..

Edited by AZA51

with stage 3 cams and making it a 2lt, i'd say injectors would be a good idea.. by the sounds of it, it's going to need to be upgraded sooner or later anyways.. especially if the engines going to rev as hard as i think it would, the last thing you want is for the injectors too max out before the engine hits it's peek.. so you might as well do it while your pulling everything apart anyways..

stage 3 cams on a 2lt 1zz... man i can only imagine how it would sound.... "lump, lump, lump, BBBAAAAAAA!!!!!" awsome :D

good luck dude with the project, make sure you keep us posted on how it goes... ;)

What power do you expect to get from the setup? That will determine what injectors you need.

im not really sure actually i was going to get her built up and run from there.. would anyone happan to know the flow rates of these injectors.. and also i was thinking about some motor mount insterts does anyone know who or were i could get some stronger ones from.. i know energy suspension makes them for the zze123 but will they fit the zze122.

Edited by AZA51