TOCAU ANNUAL MEET

almost there!

2ihmg0g.jpg

About 2 hours away roughly, give or take ??

Weather's sunny today......

GUNI WTF 2 hours away they are just off the ring road.....lucky if its an hour to the city from there max...you must drive at 45kmh guano

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

coonabaraban bitches!!

30voigw.jpg

GPRS SUCKS *****!!

I've been there! :D Mmmm I'm gonna try get off work early on Saturday to get down to Brighton Toyota. :D

of course not mate....just add you name to the running list "copy paste" etc......i think i saw you the other day too.....just trying to think where

alright, ta.

yeah think it was you i saw. it was on manningham rd bulleen area.

Forecast for the rest of Friday

Early fog patches. A partly cloudy day with the chance of a light shower or two this afternoon. Light winds.

CityPossible afternoon shower.Max16

Forecast for Saturday

Cloudy. Patchy rain from midday. Winds northerly averaging up to 20 km/h increasing to up to 30 km/h during the morning.

CityA little rain developing.Min8Max16

Forecast for Sunday

Cloudy. The chance of thunderstorms until late afternoon. Scattered showers. Winds north to northwesterly averaging 15 to 25 km/h.

CityFew showers.Min9Max15

Looking better than when i last looked :)........today is an epic day.....weather please hold on and stay good

almost there!

2ihmg0g.jpg

About 2 hours away roughly, give or take ??

Weather's sunny today......

GUNI WTF 2 hours away they are just off the ring road.....lucky if its an hour to the city from there max...you must drive at 45kmh guano

:lol: :lol: Take a relaxing slow drive.

Well, today's sunny but this morning wasn't.

Had frost and sh!t on the car. All effort wasted :angry: :(

Get a garage you povo ;)

my car is still pure filth....other then cleaned engine bay, tail lights and headlights lol....rest will be done tomoz morning i think....not aiming to win any awards lol

I'm just going to wash the Aurion tonight... Won't do much good if it gets rained on though :( Oh well.

Lol...with this Sh!t weather I will just drive to the car wash early morning and do the basics interior and exterior clean because 1) I know the weather is not the best and if it rains after I have put in so much effort in cleaning i will be angry and 2) I don't think i will win any award because there is heaps better than mine at the moment.

Having said that my top 3 guess for the show n shine competition would be:

1) Alex (favorite for looks i would say)

2) Guan (if he can be stuffed cleaning it a bit but performance wise got some goodies :P )

3) Peter (the dark horse...lol )

just a random guess...so yeahhhhh! :-D

have booked my uncles internal courtyard space in richmond for 1.5 hours tonight to clean car with proper hand wash where noone can see me :ph34r: very sneaky.....so hopefully rain holds off tonight / tomoz.....lol

have booked my uncles internal courtyard space in richmond for 1.5 hours tonight to clean car with proper hand wash where noone can see me :ph34r: very sneaky.....so hopefully rain holds off tonight / tomoz.....lol

Sabo time!!!!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I don't expect to win any prizes, but I do beleive i'll be the only Aurora Gold Aurion there. :P

I know someone has a Gold Camry (cant remember your name sorry! :o) but we'll def get a photo shot at that! :P

Pete and I rolled into Brighton at about 5:00 :D I'd post some photos of the trip down but I'm 99% sure I left the camera cable at home haha. Easy trip down the Hume, roadworks weren't a bother at all, even had time for a stop and some wine tasting ;)

I don't expect to win any prizes, but I do beleive i'll be the only Aurora Gold Aurion there. :P

I know someone has a Gold Camry (cant remember your name sorry! :o) but we'll def get a photo shot at that! :P

That'd be me! So neither of us can claim to be the only Aurora Gold Toyota heheheh I'm not expecting to win any prizes either (that's not what the meet is about anyway I don't think, it's just a bonus :)) but I've got no idea what kind of miracle Pete might work with my car!

I think I can probably lay claim to a couple of "only's" - one being the only Gen 6 manual Sportivo, and the other might be the only Gold Camry *shrugs* But I'm really looking forward to tomorrow and the cruise so I can find out!!

If you're coming on the cruise Tofuboi it'd definitely make some good shots of the Gold cousins ;)

That'd be me! So neither of us can claim to be the only Aurora Gold Toyota heheheh I'm not expecting to win any prizes either (that's not what the meet is about anyway I don't think, it's just a bonus :)) but I've got no idea what kind of miracle Pete might work with my car!

I think I can probably lay claim to a couple of "only's" - one being the only Gen 6 manual Sportivo, and the other might be the only Gold Camry *shrugs* But I'm really looking forward to tomorrow and the cruise so I can find out!!

If you're coming on the cruise Tofuboi it'd definitely make some good shots of the Gold cousins ;)

Of course! The Aurora Gold Cousins! :P

I am going on Sunday, I will only be there brielfly today as I am at work at the moment and I've only had about 3 hours sleep. (preparing for sunday actually haha)

morning all!!

perfect day here for the show and shine!!!

everyone get washing i wanna see the cars sparkle!!!

dinner last night was great!!! those who missed out :P

see you all soon!!

morning all!!

perfect day here for the show and shine!!!

everyone get washing i wanna see the cars sparkle!!!

dinner last night was great!!! those who missed out :P

see you all soon!!

Yeah I'm in Southbank at the moment and am really suprised at the weather outside, keep it up weather! :D

The show and shine today was great - so many fantastic cars and lots of great people :D Can't wait until the cruise tomorrow!! And I was absolutely rapt to see another Gen 6 Sportivo manual :D

Guys,

Awesome day! thanks do much for everyone attending who entered and voted to have such amazing cars win.

always good having a great mix of cars on the day! each award given on its merits!

Special thanks to the rollaclub boys for showing up (and cleaning up!!) beautiful cars guys! we all love the classics... you should come and play with us later model cars more often!!!

Kolourhero.... told you so! now you have the trophy to prove, we all think your car is the best looking Stivo in Melb!

Dave, your car (TE27 Sprinter) is absoloute SEX mate!

The Chasers looked awesome! The Camry's looked Mint, The Sportivo's looked... hot, man running out of adjectives to describe how happy i am with the array of cars!

cant wait for the cruise tomorrow!

Staay away Rain!!!