Spoiler for 07 rolla

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Closest thing to a store i can think of is a stand down at the markets in homebush on a sunday, theres 2 car product stands but only one of them sells the badges. I dont know about quality wise though, but i cant imagine theyd cost too much.

Closest thing to a store i can think of is a stand down at the markets in homebush on a sunday, theres 2 car product stands but only one of them sells the badges. I dont know about quality wise though, but i cant imagine theyd cost too much.

cool where in hombush exactly?

um, ill try my best with directions. if ur heading towards say ryde when ur on king georges rd/roberts rd (what ever that big road is.lol) theres an off ramp on ur left that says "sydney markets" on one of those green road signs, its near the M4 on ramp, pretty much around DFO somewhere. Sorry i cant be more specific ive just got a mental blank atm.lol

I bought fake toyota seatbelt covers off him and he sells some fancy cheap stuff too like changing colour globes for ur reading lamps and other really random stuff and seatcovers.

His stores on one side of the warehouse, not in the middle anywhere.

um, ill try my best with directions. if ur heading towards say ryde when ur on king georges rd/roberts rd (what ever that big road is.lol) theres an off ramp on ur left that says "sydney markets" on one of those green road signs, its near the M4 on ramp, pretty much around DFO somewhere. Sorry i cant be more specific ive just got a mental blank atm.lol

I bought fake toyota seatbelt covers off him and he sells some fancy cheap stuff too like changing colour globes for ur reading lamps and other really random stuff and seatcovers.

His stores on one side of the warehouse, not in the middle anywhere.

oooooo i think i know where it is, is it the same place where u can get cheap fruit and vegies on a saturday?

Hey I have got a spoiler for my 07 Corolla. I ordered it off TTE about 7 months ago. It cost me $750ish all up for the spoiler + Shipping + Paint

Heres an example

l_abb33b7b91119c68ed3d838743d82735.jpg

Yeah, Its the best thing I have done to My Rolla besides the Stereo.

Look at it this way, its something that no other Corolla Iv seen or heard has one. So its a unique thing i have and most likly will never see another one on a Corolla anytime soon

Yeah, Its the best thing I have done to My Rolla besides the Stereo.

Look at it this way, its something that no other Corolla Iv seen or heard has one. So its a unique thing i have and most likly will never see another one on a Corolla anytime soon

ill get when i get a job then ill drive to QLD and then ull see another corolla with 1

Went to sydney markets up at homebush and found the TRD badge cost me 22 dollars then i went to autobarn for an air freshner and they were selling smae badge for 17 dollars....!!!!! ><!

How many respect do that badges gave you in a traffic? :-D

well said xpyyy, can some ban birreh plz

Went to sydney markets up at homebush and found the TRD badge cost me 22 dollars then i went to autobarn for an air freshner and they were selling smae badge for 17 dollars....!!!!! ><!

spiligae wats ure problem with me?

I wont stick badges and **** on my car unless there genuine, bought a few of ebay and that, and ended up just throwing em in the bin cause they fake and look tacky.

Its like writing up a rad job application and sending it off with the adress smashed on the front with a big **** off black texta.

Having said that, I do have a massive southern cross decal and an Australia flag emblem under my RunX badge...

Go nuts young chap

Edited by Simo

your a fat wanabee with trd badge on your stock, white, hubcap'd slow corolla... get it yet? do us all a favour and find a new scene to **** all over, may i suggest... lego?

your a fat wanabee with trd badge on your stock, white, hubcap'd slow corolla... get it yet? do us all a favour and find a new scene to **** all over, may i suggest... lego?

ouch! take it easy now oh by the way u get those badge for 5 bucks posted on ebay and to be honest i wouldnt bother well.. too late now because they fade in a couple of weeks time.. end up getting better quality ones.. have them for months and still lookin new..

I agree. You have too many questions about cheap mods, with no real interest to performance gains. Moreover, from what I can see from your tiny avatar (please forgive me, my eyesight is poor) if you had that thing next to the car, riding inside, your power to weight ratio would be like 5kw/Tonne.

I agree. You have too many questions about cheap mods, with no real interest to performance gains. Moreover, from what I can see from your tiny avatar (please forgive me, my eyesight is poor) if you had that thing next to the car, riding inside, your power to weight ratio would be like 5kw/Tonne.

not gonna bother to argue. check this site out for more info http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/licensing/downlo...itions_dl1.html

Edited by Ascendant justice

why r all of u having a go at this guy?? just because he`s bigger?

its his car..let him do what he wants..if he`s asking a question..if u know the ans..ans it..if u have nth better to say..dont say anything..

im not trying to start a fight or anything like that..i just dont get it..i just dont think u guys should say it like that..n spillige ive seen u having a go at him at his other post too..just chill ey? let him have fun with his rolla..its not like he`s doing it on ur car or spending ur money..right? :)

back to topic..like what kenneth said..i think u should spend a little more money n get better qualities one..cos the cheap ones tend to fade :P n once they fade..they look really fugly :D

why r all of u having a go at this guy?? just because he`s bigger?

its his car..let him do what he wants..if he`s asking a question..if u know the ans..ans it..if u have nth better to say..dont say anything..

im not trying to start a fight or anything like that..i just dont get it..i just dont think u guys should say it like that..n spillige ive seen u having a go at him at his other post too..just chill ey? let him have fun with his rolla..its not like he`s doing it on ur car or spending ur money..right? :)

back to topic..like what kenneth said..i think u should spend a little more money n get better qualities one..cos the cheap ones tend to fade :P n once they fade..they look really fugly :D

true, thanks for the tip

yeah whats with the abuse, most new young members start out with cosmetic mods because of cost, legalities etc. im sure many have started out like that. if your gonna keep abusing newcomers like this then this forum has gone to ****

i couldnt agree more with jeremy and chicken....

i mean.. this is a forum.. .where everyone shares their interest.... ask question and get answers from people who know better....

really... we have to respect on what the members want to do with their car... i mean... they tell us their ideas and we can tell them to be better... but its up to them whether they wanna listen to u or not....

just remember guys... its a forum... not everyone have to follow " UR" style etc.....

Just my 5 cents... PEACE :D

EDIT: Just be nice to everyone.... specially the newbies..... :)

Edited by LEGEND888

i couldnt agree more with jeremy and chicken....

i mean.. this is a forum.. .where everyone shares their interest.... ask question and get answers from people who know better....

really... we have to respect on what the members want to do with their car... i mean... they tell us their ideas and we can tell them to be better... but its up to them whether they wanna listen to u or not....

just remember guys... its a forum... not everyone have to follow " UR" style etc.....

Just my 5 cents... PEACE :D

EDIT: Just be nice to everyone.... specially the newbies..... :)

dont feel sorry for this chump he's whats wrong with the scene, im not telling him to follow any style or trend, do u call sticking trd badges on stockers a style? any one out there who sticks trd stickers and badges on stock cars should be abused, he an imbaresment. if i ever did that id like some to treat me the same way, thats what he deserves