Nice locations within Sydney

Hey all, i feel like going for a photo shoot as i'm prepping my car for sale - also its a nice reason to give my car a few last drives. Anyone know of any nice locations within Sydney/Regional NSW (i don't mind driving an hour or two) that i can go to?

I'm looking for every possible scenario - cityscape, landscape, hills overlooking the city/nature (like "make out point" in movies...haha), beaches. Basically anywhere nice day & night :) I'm jobless for 2 weeks so i can basically drive anywhere

Thanks,

skriblez!

ps. if anyone wants to come hit me up a pm and i'll let you know the days i'll be travelling - i just need some locations first. i do photography for a living so i'll promise to make your car look sexy :P'

edit: title - excuse my ingerish :P

Edited by skriblez

Hey all, i feel like going for a photo shoot as i'm prepping my car for sale - also its a nice reason to give my car a few last drives. Anyone know of any nice locations within Sydney/Regional NSW (i don't mind driving an hour or two) that i can go to?

I'm looking for every possible scenario - cityscape, landscape, hills overlooking the city/nature (like "make out point" in movies...haha), beaches. Basically anywhere nice day & night :) I'm jobless for 2 weeks so i can basically drive anywhere

Thanks,

skriblez!

ps. if anyone wants to come hit me up a pm and i'll let you know the days i'll be travelling - i just need some locations first. i do photography for a living so i'll promise to make your car look sexy :P

Just before you get to the Main car park at Stainwell Tops, so travel through the royal national park...its an awesome drive...look out looks over the ocean and you can just see Wollongong and that new bridge aswell.

Under Silverwater bridge at night time is pretty good too!

Try the national park at Mosman its on the same street the Zoo is on and there is alot of nice spots there to take pics with city & water views i have been there a few times its nice at night just dont go too late they lock up the gates at 8pm i think

Olympic Park, Waterfront.. Starting to forget the great scenery places I've been to...

Somewhere around Chatswood, North Sydney...And Cronulla... Besides the bay..