Anyone know where..?

Fidzeh

hi guys was wondering if anyone knew where to get a set of aurion headlights.

just want a pair so i can muck around with it! cheers.

Have a look at ebay or call some wreckers.

I am pretty sure some wreckers have some.

Otherwise....yeah...Toyota Part department would be the last option for you.

Toyota genuine headlight = $400+ im pretty sure. Had to find out after I buggered mine blackening the headlights. Wreckers or ebay are the best bet.

One day Ill replace it.

One day.

But not now, not for almost a weeks wage.

Toyota genuine headlight = $400+ im pretty sure. Had to find out after I buggered mine blackening the headlights. Wreckers or ebay are the best bet.

One day Ill replace it.

One day.

But not now, not for almost a weeks wage.

Thanks guys! dayam 400+ for genuine thats crazy as... and as for wreckers i dont know any that has aurions since there pretty new lol, none on ebay btw :(~

Thanks guys! dayam 400+ for genuine thats crazy as... and as for wreckers i dont know any that has aurions since there pretty new lol, none on ebay btw :(~

You obviously havent been privvy to buying Genuine parts from a dealer....Im looking at a new Forester now and the 'sports' LIP kit is a bit over $2k...only a lip kit not replacement bumpers.

Start calling any wreckers near your place. You can get the numbers easily from yellow pages anyway.

I've seen some ppl selling Aurion parts so there should be some out there.

If you are looking for cheap parts, then you should take your time and energy on it tho. :spiteful:

That is what I do when I look for some cheap stuffs. HEHE

if i got paid well enough then i'd go genuine but unforunately my pay stops me from doing alot of things lol.

yeah i don't think i'm in a rush so i'd probably start looking slowly :D

apg39 seeing your signature insipired me to also get my chrome parts sprayed black! looks hot like that and i also want to try to add angel eyes onto it. i know that people will tell me that they wont last long but then again i just want to give it a try for myself and see how it goes! B)

i also want to try to add angel eyes onto it. i know that people will tell me that they wont last long

Check out the Corolla Threads - someone got LED 'circle eyes' instead of the angel eyes done at a shop in Sydney & that would be heaps better. They'd have to crack open the headlights so you can just slip him an extra $50 to spray the surrounds lol.

I'm still the only one in Aus with it! (AFAIK)

... But for how long, LOL. Yeah, I was considering painting my headlight surrounds but I actually quite like the tinted chrome on it already. It adds a little touch of luxury styling which complements the sports styling nicely.

Speaking of styling, I guess I finally achieved the result I was searching for with my Aurion. The combination of the grill, de-badging, HID's, and exhaust has paid off. I was driving through a local indoor parking lot last night and this group of 6 or 7 people who were in my driving path just stopped and stared at my car. I couldn't get through and you could just see the look on their face that said 'what the f*** is that car?'.

oh those circle lights are nice but i think there too bright for me lol but thanks for that info! it might persuade me if i have no other choice.

... But for how long, LOL. Yeah, I was considering painting my headlight surrounds but I actually quite like the tinted chrome on it already. It adds a little touch of luxury styling which complements the sports styling nicely.

Speaking of styling, I guess I finally achieved the result I was searching for with my Aurion. The combination of the grill, de-badging, HID's, and exhaust has paid off. I was driving through a local indoor parking lot last night and this group of 6 or 7 people who were in my driving path just stopped and stared at my car. I couldn't get through and you could just see the look on their face that said 'what the f*** is that car?'.

post some pics DJKOR! I'm actually a big fan of red but white got me haha, wonder how it looks at night! B)