ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

Nice one Wy, love the foggies,

p1p.jpg

TMD8011.jpg

Who owns that SILVER THING??? Damn that things OFF CHOPPS!!!!! LOL!!! Wooooo Hooooooo!!!

you stooooge, its juve's :P

BTW wy, you missed a spot on cleaning yar car :P

Correct, Ive got mine here, The "S" spec rear skirt. Its the same as the "M" spec but with the exhaust filler panel. I ordered the "S" spec rear skirts, thing is, they only sent me the rear skirt, no panel!! Just waiting for decisions to be made and see when the panel is getting sent out. The "M" spec looks like it isnt finished, it needs the exhaust panel like the "S" spec. I opted for "M" front skirts and "S" rear.

Heres a pic of the "M" spec rear skirt,

Mrearskirt.jpg Cant wait for the panel.

Edited by dutchie101

Stop tempting me with all this stuff John... :P haha that rear looks great!

:lol::lol: not a fan of rear skirt, but the black panel in the centre really makes it.. Thats one nice Auris bum

Couple more pics, black one with modellista kit , and check out the white Auris Peter and Pete..you know who you are ;)

post-9535-1260279229_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1260279486_thumb.jpg

:lol::lol: not a fan of rear skirt, but the black panel in the centre really makes it.. Thats one nice Auris bum

rear skirt is okay, but what i meant was that black panel haha. how would that rear skirt go on? would it be similar to the front trd lip? and no, im just curious :P

rear skirt is okay, but what i meant was that black panel haha. how would that rear skirt go on? would it be similar to the front trd lip? and no, im just curious :P

Someone here will probably let us know shortly ;) speaking of curious Peter :P Is Vinhs's TRD front lip with screws,brackets and double sided tape? does it use the existing holes from the factory black lip?

post-9535-1260788480_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finally some action! :)

Gorgetopleft.jpg

Gorgetopright.jpg

Gorgetopright2.jpg

Fitted: Modellista front lip,Moon roof(factory) and kiku knot fusa (JP), Auris front emblem, Osram Diadems, Phillips CrystalVision h11 foggies, 6 chip LED parkers, internal SMD/LED fitout, blue footwells, JDM tail light swap.

To come soon: Modellista Rear skirt and front garnish (carbon) and colour coded rear emblem to be fitted,lowering (maybe eibach), C-one front sway, cusco rear sway, exhaust (Kakimoto, C-one or custom SS), rims. Catz Super LED 4300k parkers.

:)

Getting there.

:closedeyes:

Bit of Photoshop Drop :)

Slammedworkable.jpg

Edited by dutchie101

Finally some action! :)

Gorgetopleft.jpg

Gorgetopright.jpg

Gorgetopright2.jpg

Fitted: Modellista front lip,Moon roof(factory) and kiku knot fusa (JP), Auris front emblem, Osram Diadems, Phillips CrystalVision h11 foggies, 6 chip LED parkers, internal SMD/LED fitout, blue footwells, JDM tail light swap.

To come soon: Modellista Rear skirt and front garnish (carbon) and colour coded rear emblem to be fitted,lowering (maybe eibach), C-one front sway, cusco rear sway, exhaust (Kakimoto, C-one or custom SS), rims. Catz Super LED 4300k parkers.

:)

Getting there.

:closedeyes:

Bit of Photoshop Drop :)

Slammedworkable.jpg

hey bro, ur cars looking phat!!! wot sort of springs do u want and wot sort of drop do u want?? 30mm front and 50mm rear?? once u lower it on ur stockies, ur car will drop HEAPS and u will SCRAPE the crap out of ur front lip!!!