ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

oh damn thats mad. i regret not getting them so bad now :(

I thought the 17's wouldve looked a little smaller which put me off. but they look perfect on your car

Gosh I really want a DSLR now so I can start taking better pics of my car on its modding journey...

Not sure if its "Hot Hatch Potential" just yet, but the pic in my signature is probably the only somewhat decent pic of it so far with all its current mods, apart from the crappy lighting and location lol.

if i see any 2010 model ZRE's at the meet beware your bumper will be gone or swapped LOL! nar its +30 all round wish the rears were +25 so it would be more flush :) and i wish the rims wear by 10s :D love having fat wheels bcos it makes the car PHAT :D Who is coming on friday? ill be busy with my mates wedding ***** on the weekend :(

if i see any 2010 model ZRE's at the meet beware your bumper will be gone or swapped LOL! nar its +30 all round wish the rears were +25 so it would be more flush :) and i wish the rims wear by 10s :D love having fat wheels bcos it makes the car PHAT :D Who is coming on friday? ill be busy with my mates wedding ***** on the weekend :(

Haha ahhh hem John do not bring ur facelift rear bar

Urge to paint, badges... rising....

0a7b7fe3.jpg

Omg juvie... Why you gotta go and do that for? And that garnish..... Fuuuuuuuu!! Lol

Looks so mean with the red backing on the smokey black Toyota logo... Devilish. Me likey. Giving me ideas for an overall "theme" for my car. :X might require a custom licence plate later too