Looking to buy sx6 - Best colour?

momosan8

Best colour on Aurion sportivo?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yep his a pic i like :D and i upgraded to HIDs sorry, don't have any stock headlight pics.

here

Wow hot pic man!! Going a bit of topic here but I've never taken the bumper of my car before. Apparently you have to take the bumper off the Aurion to put in the HID kit (there's a sticky at the top of the Aurion page for taking off your bumper). Personally I'm a bit worried and nervous taking it off myself, can anyone tell me if it's a hard job or not? Do i only need a set of screwdrivers? I plan to do it soon.

Apparently you have to take the bumper off the Aurion to put in the HID kit (there's a sticky at the top of the Aurion page for taking off your bumper). Personally I'm a bit worried and nervous taking it off myself, can anyone tell me if it's a hard job or not? Do i only need a set of screwdrivers? I plan to do it soon.

Well a screwdriver and a 10mm socket/spanner will do the trick. You don't HAVE to take the bumper off to put the HID's in, but if you want to mount everything 100% absolutely perfect then yes, you're best taking the bumper off.

yep his a pic i like :D and i upgraded to HIDs sorry, don't have any stock headlight pics.

here

Holy sh!t that looks f*cking hot!!! The colour and definition looks so sharp... especially with the angle capturing the shape of the bonnet on the right. Good site to take photos as well. The arc lamps and darker surrounding bring out the clean look of the white.

Steering off track slightly, I think I my obsession with my Aurion has gone a little too far. Nearly every time I park it, I find myself turning back at least twice to get another look at it. I just can't stop staring at it, especially when parked amongst other cars. I've had it for nearly 8 months and I'm still not over it.

haha thanks guys for the positive comments but the photo would have been better if I lowered the noise on it :(

btw that's like me too, everytime I park it I always have to turn back to look at it just can't help it.

you won't regret it momosan8 ;)

I followed a white Presara for a while today.

Except for the slight dent in the rear bumper, it was a very nice looking vehicle.

I have a blue version, and like the black it's very difficult to keep looking clean.

I have had it for 4-5 months now and have given it two full washes only for fear of adding swirls!

White shouldn't have that problem.

Thanks guys! I think I will get a white one now.

Btw, the Aurion Touring edition is really good value, the difference between that and the SX6 is approximately $8K... and you could possibly argue that you are getting less in the SX6....

why oh why doesnt the aurion come in pearl white???

the new rav4s do!!!

did anyone notice the difference in of shades (of the paint) on the body to the bumpers? i noticed this under fluro lights in the showroom. it like thay from factory coz its noticable on all aurions (that i saw that day).

Edited by Freddo

Silver Ash - In my opinion, the Tungsten colour works better than the Silver Ash in this case.

Hear here, I was tossing up between the Diamond White, Silver Ash (always had silver cars) and Tungsten but went with the Tungsten in the end because I had not seen many (in that colour) around until of course you end up getting one plus the fact that I liked it as soon as soon as i started playing around with the 'Build and Price' part of the Toyota website. Very hard decision which can be made easier, if you are an extrovert then the Reef and Inferno colours may suit, it's all about what you like. I seem to remember the hotter colours when i see the cars around (same with personalised plates) and remember they are the idiot who cut me off etc...

• 2 weeks later...