Caliper Paint

Lol at colours and badges adding power always a good joke :blink: anywayz for a true answer to you runx1.0

I would say you can look at what colours you have available to you as i wasnt able to paint my calipers gold for a really long time as the places i looked never had it in the heat proof paint or the caliper paint itself.

so go to your supercheap autotune repco or local uber japo car place and see what colours they have and have a shop around see what kinds of paint they are and what colours look good dont expect it to be all that bright for it to look as it looks on the can as it is going on the rough metal of the calliper and within a day it will be covered in brake dust and other crudd but it will look pretty shmick once its done :rolleyes: have fun mate.

As prep you can get a scourer and hot water or some sort of acid/grime cleaner and clean the sh!te out of the callipers also some light grit sand paper will work as well just to get it completely clean if you want to do the centre hub where the wheels sit inbetween the rotor and the tim that bit in the middle you can sandpaper that as well with some roughter grit sandpaper then rub it down with a rough towel then with some light grit finish it off for a bit more of a smoother finish rub it down with a towel blow any excess away with either some compressed air or compressor if you have one if you want to be pedantic and then just spray away obdviously you need to tape and mask it all up around the wheel arch if its a windy day or just around the caliper and suspension and stuff if its not windy. so yea does that help ;)

Do you need any preparation before applying the caliper paint spray can??

As prep you can get a scourer and hot water or some sort of acid/grime cleaner and clean the sh!te out of the callipers also some light grit sand paper will work as well just to get it completely clean if you want to do the centre hub where the wheels sit inbetween the rotor and the tim that bit in the middle you can sandpaper that as well with some roughter grit sandpaper then rub it down with a rough towel then with some light grit finish it off for a bit more of a smoother finish rub it down with a towel blow any excess away with either some compressed air or compressor if you have one if you want to be pedantic and then just spray away obdviously you need to tape and mask it all up around the wheel arch if its a windy day or just around the caliper and suspension and stuff if its not windy. so yea does that help ;)
Do you need any preparation before applying the caliper paint spray can??

On this topic,

what parts on the caliper actually get painted??

i painted all of the caliper

i used motortech degreaser two bucks

and i used red VHT brake caliper, drum and rotor paint at about ten bucks.

i bought mine at repco waitara. they also had blue, gold and black paint and it works very well.