depressed my car is a wreck!

MzZ Sportivo

um, you know you can call the police and they can actually take stuff from the house if u dont pay up - eg the car he was using

i remember the police came knocking on my door asking for stuff that is my sisters, lucky the car and everything else was under my mums name so they went out empty handed lols the end

• 2 weeks later...
um, you know you can call the police and they can actually take stuff from the house if u dont pay up - eg the car he was using

i remember the police came knocking on my door asking for stuff that is my sisters, lucky the car and everything else was under my mums name so they went out empty handed lols the end

ha ha ha thats funny as i couldnt see myself going that far ha ha

Sorry guys i didnt get a chance to get any pics of the damage been too fkd up to starting to feel alot better though picking my car up today at 3pm i cant wait!!! I got a pretty sweet deal too i had a few scratches and a dent which was all repaired and i got my new grille & eyelids sprayed aswell for pretty much peanuts :clap: i cant wait to see how it all looks...

Still chasing all this crap though......the insurance has covered my physio but still hasnt paid me im spewing im going to see a personal injury lawyer about it all next week grrrrrrrr still off work which isnt so bad ha ha i have been off for nearly a month now since i had holidays prior to the accident lol

Ill post up some pics when i get it back!

Thanks guys

Can't wait to see the photos of the car.

yes well i got it back yesterday evening it looks awesome.......got the new grille & eyelids on lovin it! Spent most of the day cleaning it and will take some pics tomorrow n post them up for yall :P

Just planning to get it lowered now need to have the door sills installed n then exhaust and then who knows :P

Congrats on getting your car back and good to see you remaining positive!

Thanks Cappuccino......im rapped to have my car back although i cant drive it at the moment its still nice to see it there lol

Positive is all i can be at this time it may not be working out at this point in time but im sure i will get my revenge when i see him in court :P :spiteful:

Edited by MzZ Sportivo