Brisbane

Rightio..

After previous studies and many rushed experiments :P , it has come to my attention that we are dwindeling in numbers each thursday night is becoming less and less of a show :( .. i beg for everyone to raise to their feet and sing HALILUA with me my brothers/sisters :D .. come along even if it is for a little while and say g'day or hows your mother, :P

PS.. we should try and make this thursday night a photo shoot of some nature since Brisbanians don't have many group photos.. :ph34r:

Chux your name down bellow if you can make it..

hell yeah bruh i feel ya HALLELUJA!!!

i got ur back bruh u know im there gee-money :P

hehe but yer on a serious note...i shall be there n i do belive its not unfair in asking the following to attend also:

- gmoney

- wei wei

- kmoney

- craigson

- northyson

- brennden

- shao-ming warrior (courtesy of nav)

- michael

- afyfe

- hamish

- dan

- nat

- jason

- ?????

im sorry if iv left n e 1 out....my apologies to u all

but yer the ones that have been listed MUST be there or be square :blink:

cheerio n will c u ALL on thursday night at the spot

howd u like that gmoney?....u like my style? hehe

wei wei

Ok Fellas, here's the G-O...!!!!

I will be there!

My car will be clean!

I will try to have a camera!

I too, like Wei Wei expect everyone to be there.....

I will be coming out of semi retirement and a HOT date to make it there this week ppl's. The car will be nice and clean as it gets some work done to it this thursday @ lexus ;)

Till then my precious's :D

Oh and big thx go out to G-money and J-man for the install work last night .... I LOVE IT!!!

Glad to HEAR!!! you like it.. seems like we should have a pretty reasonable turnout this week.. thanks to the guys that are sacrificing prior engagments and dates to come and spend some quality time with the ones that count .. ie. our cars..

ps.. try to bring your cameras..

ONYA

greg

Listen very carefully- I will say this only once.

I'll be there and as always the bullit will be clean and fitted with a custom sub box for all to dribble over. So I will bring a chamois to wipe my car and some wet ones for those who have no self control!!!

I'll be there and as always the bullit will be clean and fitted with a custom sub box for all to dribble over. So I will bring a chamois to wipe my car and some wet ones for those who have no self control!!!

Or as my hero, Homer Simpson would say/slobber, "Mmmmm, custom sub box ... aaarrrgggghhhhh"

:lol:

Edited by Buddha

You finally got that bloody thing did ya....

hehehe

ok - For those that didn't turn up (buddha & shaohaok :D ) heres the sum up.....

GRAT TURNOUT!!!!! HEAPS OF CARS!!!!

I will say thought at I was a little disappointed that we were invaded by an Evo (which nearly got invaded itself hehehe) and the Wei Wei ****** off with it.....

I will hopefully have tyhe images posted this arvo, but I dotn't think too many turned out with the poor lighting.....

Thganks Craig-San for finally turning up...hehehe

PS: Brendan, that Bom-a-Dore that we saw on the way home last night (rego 51UGR)...saw him through Strathpine after you turned off, but he wouldn't give it any.....bugga

Hey wangers...

here are a couple of pics from last night. Sorry they didn't turn out too well, but due to Corey's decision to park under cover and general poor lighting, they aren't too impressive..

More will follow....

Hey wangers...

here are a couple of pics from last night. Sorry they didn't turn out too well, but due to Corey's decision to park under cover <_< <_< and general poor lighting ;) ;) , they aren't too impressive..

More will follow....

Hey wangers...

here are a couple of pics from last night. Sorry they didn't turn out too well, but due to Corey's decision to park under cover <_< <_< and general poor lighting ;) ;) , they aren't too impressive..

More will follow....

post-421-1108699670_thumb.jpg

post-421-1108699904_thumb.jpg

ok - For those that didn't turn up (buddha & shaohaok  :D  ) heres the sum up.....

GRAT TURNOUT!!!!! HEAPS OF CARS!!!!

Sorry I didn't get out last night, fellas ... I've spent a couple of days a bit under the weather.

Good to hear there was a good turnout to get rid of those pesky Lancers! :lol:

Maybe we could organise for "BORIS" to get us into his carpark at work which has some illumination. Could get better pics then...

Boris??? Who is Boris???

Maybe we should just meet in the daylight next time (when Screamin rolla gets here) woohoo

Maybe we could organise for "BORIS" to get us into his carpark at work which has some illumination. Could get better pics then...

Boris??? Who is Boris???

Maybe we should just meet in the daylight next time (when Screamin rolla gets here) woohoo

afyfe boris is AKA craig....haha....sum1 i forgot who came up with the name....thought its was quite funny at the time!! still do actually hahaha

btw boris is the computer geek from james bonds golden eye....looks very similar to craig with the glasses n all i think.....

as boris would say..."im invincible" lol

cheerio

wei