camry body kit

sikwitit

hey tocau

i need help i was on car domain and i have seen a cam with a wickd front end i thinks it a rod millen front lip

http://www.speed-source.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=276

http://ratko.org/toyota-camry-coupe/

does anyone know what web site i can order one from i have tryed rodmillen.com but there is nothing about the lip

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

sean

thts def from america/canada...i would say try a google search for camry bodykits or even check out ebay (US ebay)...will probably cost you an arm and a leg to ship it over here....not to mention the price of the kit (considering the exchange rate)...

Yes that's the RMM gen3 front lip.

Best bet to find one would be to hit up their website itself, or I'm pretty sure a few of the US boys have conections to get them at a decent price over at TN.

Only problem with it is it's only a front lip..as nice as it is, but the bonus is shipping one lip from the states can't cost too much depending on who you deal with so it may just work.

Yes that's the RMM gen3 front lip.

Best bet to find one would be to hit up their website itself, or I'm pretty sure a few of the US boys have conections to get them at a decent price over at TN.

Only problem with it is it's only a front lip..as nice as it is, but the bonus is shipping one lip from the states can't cost too much depending on who you deal with so it may just work.

hey mate i went on the rmm web site and it says nothing a bout the camry lip kit

wats TN is that toyota nation

I know Adam would be able to get us a contact though right Rel? He has a few friends over there that have em... might be able to find a cheap way on gettin em here... I wouldn't mind one myself, gotta love Rod Millen... you should see his workshop in the states!! Futuristic stuff for the Military and chuckin V*s in Lexus IS250s :P

If you ever wanna hear a Kiwi accent mixed with an American accent... listen to Rod Millen LOL

I know Adam would be able to get us a contact though right Rel? He has a few friends over there that have em... might be able to find a cheap way on gettin em here... I wouldn't mind one myself, gotta love Rod Millen... you should see his workshop in the states!! Futuristic stuff for the Military and chuckin V*s in Lexus IS250s :P

If you ever wanna hear a Kiwi accent mixed with an American accent... listen to Rod Millen LOL

hey man i have seen his work shop i seen it on rides with the lexus he built

can u ask your friend if he can find one fo me price including shipping

He's on AUSCAM champ... you're a member there too, send a PM to Adam aka "ASG14", he's like the American Hub for any US parts. I'll personally vouch for him and so does half of AUSCAM :) I've gotten a few parts from the states (engine bay cover, transmission torque rod etc) so yeah.

The lip is still Available, BUT, it;s not on thier website. You have to contact them directly. There was a big discussion here about it, as they had stopped making them, but one of the Camry guys got in touch, and they made another batch apparently, but still not on thier website. Shoot them an email: http://www.rmrproducts.com/store/pc/contact.asp

I think it;s around $400USD or something, BUT, the issue is the shipping there. It can be done, thats not the issue, the issue is the price of shipping. It would be a LOT more then the lip costs, unless you have some kind of connection with a company that ships between the US and Aus (I wish I did!)

I'm going to take a stab and say $800+USD to get it there. :( I need to ship 2 bumpers to Spain, and the lowest I can find is like $450USD....And thats goign to be a lot cheaper then Aus.

IMG_9520.jpg

IMG_9845.jpg

Edited by ASG14

The lip is still Available, BUT, it;s not on thier website. You have to contact them directly. There was a big discussion here about it, as they had stopped making them, but one of the Camry guys got in touch, and they made another batch apparently, but still not on thier website. Shoot them an email: http://www.rmrproducts.com/store/pc/contact.asp

I think it;s around $400USD or something, BUT, the issue is the shipping there. It can be done, thats not the issue, the issue is the price of shipping. It would be a LOT more then the lip costs, unless you have some kind of connection with a company that ships between the US and Aus (I wish I did!)

I'm going to take a stab and say $800+USD to get it there. :( I need to ship 2 bumpers to Spain, and the lowest I can find is like $450USD....And thats goign to be a lot cheaper then Aus.

IMG_9520.jpg

IMG_9845.jpg

hey mate thans for that i will send them a message and see wat they say