Nudge Bar

sammy

Hello all,

A quick question with regard to the alloy nudge bar that some of you have fitted to your Klugers.

Due to the fact that our Freddy lives outside most of the time I've noticed that the nudge bar has i guess what can be best described as weather marks/water stains (mostly from the c**p that floats around in the air) which don't come off with normal washing.

My question is have any of you found a product that cleans the alloy on the nudge bar and brings back the shine that it had when first fitted by the dealer? is normal car polish Ok to use (personally I only use maguire's products)

Cheers :)

can anybody please suggest what do you guys use to clean car windows?

Thanks

I use another California Customs product, called M-Ron glass polish - it's brilliant stuff, and also works well on rubber bits & pieces without leaving white smudges like other car polishes B)

mron-glass.jpg

Thanks for that, but the description on M-Ron glass polish seems to suggest it is kind of a wax... I was actually asking about cleaning car windows - glass. It looks like I'm missing something here :help:

I use another California Customs product, called M-Ron glass polish - it's brilliant stuff, and also works well on rubber bits & pieces without leaving white smudges like other car polishes B)

mron-glass.jpg

Sorry Kruzen I probably wasn't clear, I DO use M-Ron on the windows and windscreen, I haven't come across anything as good, but I'm sure there will be other people who use something different

(I use Maguirs stuff for the paintwork)

Edited by holmesie

Thanks. You were clear in your post; I just wasn't sure you can use this stuff on glass. I have Maguirs glass cleaner and whatever I do cant get rid of those sumdges. Drives me mad. Sorry for the offtopic.

Sorry Kruzen I probably wasn't clear, I DO use M-Ron on the windows and windscreen, I haven't come across anything as good, but I'm sure there will be other people who use something different

(I use Maguirs stuff for the paintwork)