SilverSurfer

Matrix

Hi TOCAU, i've joined the club for a long time but I have been in the shadows for a long time. It's about time to share my pride n joy.

Here's some pictures:

1DSC01339.jpg

2DSC01341.jpg

4DSC01334.jpg

post-8454-1231466515_thumb.jpg

post-8454-1231466529_thumb.jpg

post-8454-1231466547_thumb.jpg

post-8454-1231466561_thumb.jpg

post-8454-1231466574_thumb.jpg

post-8454-1231466588_thumb.jpg

post-8454-1231466602_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matrix

nice ride i like seeing cars done up with a bit of thought, all the mods complement each other. those hids look like they would give u cancer.... how about a list of mods?

Thanks. i'm still trying to make sense of the great features of the website. i'll be putting up more pics and mods in near future. ;)

i really like those wheels, what are they and wat size?

They are 18" TIG wheels. i was told it's somewhat mimic of the Volks Racings ones.

Either way, i really like to its look, especially the colour. I think it suits my car.

hey man finally post some pics up eh lol did you end up cutting out the triangle shape thing for the rear skirt?

The triangle thingy is all sorted... instead of using washers to have the 2 ends meet, i ended up using some double sided tape.

The end result of the rear skirt turned out pretty good.

The Remus exhaust was a perfect fit as well.. I"m now one happy Corolla driver :lol:

hey man finally post some pics up eh lol did you end up cutting out the triangle shape thing for the rear skirt?

The triangle thingy is all sorted... instead of using washers to have the 2 ends meet, i ended up using some double sided tape.

The end result of the rear skirt turned out pretty good.

The Remus exhaust was a perfect fit as well.. I"m now one happy Corolla driver :lol:

lmao thats good hows the xorst anyway? is it loud or is it ok?

• 3 weeks later...
Would anyone from Melbourne be willing to give me a hand fixing up JDM style taillight please?

I'm terrible with wirings.. Much appreciated.

Cheers.

yeah i havent done that mod im the worst when it comes to wires =/ lol

sure someone can help you out

Edited by KaZe-

Would anyone from Melbourne be willing to give me a hand fixing up JDM style taillight please?

I'm terrible with wirings.. Much appreciated.

Cheers.

yeah i havent done that mod im the worst when it comes to wires =/ lol

sure someone can help you out

Yeah Steven, how about organising a group DIY for the JDM taillight. Hopefully someone experienced in Melb area can give us a hand.

It's the one mod that i've always wanna do.... but judging from my past wiring experiences, i know i'm gonna damage something.. LOL.

HHooweee!! We have a Winner.. :clap:

Those are beautiful shots bruv & Thats a really nice put togetherd rolla..Should be proud of urself

Thanks for the comments guys. I've just installed a custom bodykit. Will post more pics up when i'm free.

how many k`s r the hids?

It's 8000k - BOSS HID.

hey mate, just a question, did get the door handles chromed, or are they the ebay ones. it adds a touch of class, and i like :P

Evo

I've gotten it from Malaysia. It is designed for Toyota Altis (US version) but it fits perfectly with our ZZE model.

I'm not sure if it's the same on eBay. If u want, i've got friends in M'sia. They might be able to get a set for u.

• 5 months later...