Duth It Fair

Hey Guys, I had just signed up to the forum, and I just wanted to see how my Rolla Sportivo fairs with you guys....

Current Mods as It stands:

18" Chrome Zenetti Tek Wheels, Lowered (King Springs), Cannon Exhaust, Custom Eyelids, Sportivo Grill with Trd Badge, Clear Tail Lights, colour matched mud guards.

Future Plans. Veilside Kit, Apexi Power FC, CAI, Short Shifter, TRd High Compression Piston and Ring Set, TRd FlyWheel and Trd Exhaust Manifold.

Heres a few picts to get started

Cheers

post-593-1109223923_thumb.jpg

post-593-1109223971_thumb.jpg

post-593-1109224001_thumb.jpg

post-593-1109224064_thumb.jpg

Hey Guys, I had just signed up to the forum, and I just wanted to see how my Rolla Sportivo fairs with you guys....

Current Mods as It stands:

18" Chrome Zenetti Tek Wheels, Lowered (King Springs), Cannon Exhaust, Custom Eyelids, Sportivo Grill with Trd Badge, Clear Tail Lights, colour matched mud guards.

Future Plans. Veilside Kit, Apexi Power FC, CAI, Short Shifter, TRd High Compression Piston and Ring Set, TRd FlyWheel and Trd Exhaust Manifold. 

Heres a few picts to get started

Cheers

Hey dude. Sweet ride. I'm in Fairfield. I've seen you around. I saw you on Woodville rd a few weeks ago park on the side of the road. I'm a fairfield boy myself. there are a few of us in the Fairfield, liverpool and hoxton park area.

We've got a meet on the 13th March. you should come along.

very nice eho done the eyelids?

Had the Eye Lids done at Jetspeed Moorebank,

talking about eyelids on Monday I was heading back to my which was parked in the uni carpark and some stooge had taxed the drivers side eyelid. Whats the go with that? So has it come to that? Taxing eyelids

So the rolla looks stupid at the moment, Just waiting for jetspeed to spray a new mould.

The clear tail lights look awesome..mmm was going to get them at one stage. I live around liverpool area sort of and have not seen you either..i'll keep my eyes peeled hey..

Mike

PS What do you think of the guys at Jetspeed. I found them pretty rude and not helpful and they look at you weird when i said Corolla Sportivo...

The clear tail lights look awesome..mmm was going to get them at one stage. I live around liverpool area sort of and have not seen you either..i'll keep my eyes peeled hey..

Mike

PS What do you think of the guys at Jetspeed. I found them pretty rude and not helpful and they look at you weird when i said Corolla Sportivo...

Jetspeed... there alright I guess... problem is most places are much the same, and stivo rolla pieces arent in high demand as wrx's and 200sx's etc, so they arent keen to go all out to help....

those eyelids look mean as....... geez these spotivo's (or stivo's) are popular..... i couldn't go past a honda type r if i had a choice, but how much is a 141kW new sportivo these days?, and also i saw a beasty turbo stivo (98 model i think) and i thought hey thats different...... how much for one of those and what do they put out in kws?

those eyelids look mean as....... geez these spotivo's (or stivo's) are popular..... i couldn't go past a honda type r if i had a choice, but how much is a 141kW new sportivo these days?, and also i saw a beasty turbo stivo (98 model i think) and i thought hey thats different...... how much for one of those and what do they put out in kws?

New stivo $29990

The turbo corolla sportivo only pumps out only 115kw at the flywheel, toyota aust just stuck the turbo in post production. Basically Turbo Charged levin