New To T.O.C

KevO

hey guys, just recently joined this forum; looks great and seems quite useful. i have the current model corolla and have some queries that someone on this forum can answer.

hope you like my ride. the rims arent on the car anymore though. back on stockers haha.

post-11722-1231807609_thumb.jpg

post-11722-1231807730_thumb.jpg

i took the rims off because they looked a tad odd. theyre 18s purchased from ozzy tyres. you may have heard of the konig hot swaps.

thanks for the warm welcoming everyone.

nice car to buzz around in. and does anyone realise that the corolla is pretty massive compared to any other small cars ?

...you may have heard of the konig hot swaps.

Yeah, I am planning on getting a set those in 19 inch for my Aurion from Ozzy as well cause they have them on sale.

i took the rims off because they looked a tad odd. theyre 18s purchased from ozzy tyres. you may have heard of the konig hot swaps.

thanks for the warm welcoming everyone.

nice car to buzz around in. and does anyone realise that the corolla is pretty massive compared to any other small cars ?

Its big alright,had it next to my AE92 when i first got it and looked like a Tarago next to it. Feels even bigger from the inside and iam still getting used to it.

Lowering helped though.........

yeah, i want to lower my car, but then the whole process of voiding the warranty will come into play etc etc. which is why my car has been basically stock for quite some time now.

completely stock and standard atm. booked in tinting at solar tint next week and led parkers next on the to do list.

considering different number plates. currently black on white. wanting silver on black.

what do you think ?

considering different number plates. currently black on white. wanting silver on black.

what do you think ?

Regardless of the car, silver on black works almost every time. It's clear and it's classy.

yeah, i want to lower my car, but then the whole process of voiding the warranty will come into play etc etc. which is why my car has been basically stock for quite some time now.

completely stock and standard atm. booked in tinting at solar tint next week and led parkers next on the to do list.

what do you think ?

I want silver on black too but dont want to pay annual fee cos i want my same plates..

Edited by JVN11L

yeah which is why im remaking mine so i dont have to pay thaatttttt much. annual fees are stupid. paying 100$+ to keep a rectangle metal thing

Be careful of that, if you just get off the shelf plates silver on black i think its a one off payment.If i remake my plates the same as they are just so they look new then thats only about $35 with no annual,but if i want to remake them in a new colour then that annual fee of about $100 comes in.. Typical NSW charge us for everything..