Anyone know what sort of snake this is?

notfromthere

Howdy y'all, happy Australia Day and stuff.

Cruising back from shops today and noticed this little grass snake coming from the grill, it slithered up the bonnet and decided to rest in the wiper well area. As i tried to pick it up it slithered through an opening into the front quarter panel. Is it possible the snake could make it's way in to the interior of the car from inside the front quarter (passenger side) or is sealed too tight for this to occur?

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/702/26012009106fl5.jpg

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1669/26012009107fn7.jpg

:o Should all be fairly tight. Last week had my car under a tree and started pouring,when i got home i found heaps of ants at the bottom of my windscreen going everywhere,especially in and under bonnet.. All gone now and not even one made it inside the car..So you should be ok even though its a snake..SHIVER......

Hmmm, thanks peeps. I left the car outside yesterday so hopfully it buggered off, best I check under my seats, in the glove box and under the sun visor eh?!?! Gotta take my son to childcare this morning to so I better check his car seat to...

I'll think again about parking hard up against bushes in car parks.

I think a snake on the outside is better than a giant hairy huntsman spider on the inside! <_<

Yes, it has happened to me 3 times!

Gav.

fkn huntsman, this has happened to me afew times ><! used a coat hanger andlaunched it out of my car

Yes well, the second time I found a huntsman in my car, it was by scratching whatever was tickling the back of my head!!! :o Needless to say I almost stacked it after that...

OH. MY. GOD.

i would have crashed the car and killed myself just so that i would no longer have the problem of a spider on me... :lol:

Man, I felt the dam thing in my hand wiggling around, and then instantly flung it off across the car!

The worst thing is that I don't know where it went after that, presumably crawling around in the car for a while longer...

I was in a big pannick the whole way home after that.

Gav.

Man, I felt the dam thing in my hand wiggling around, and then instantly flung it off across the car!

The worst thing is that I don't know where it went after that, presumably crawling around in the car for a while longer...

I was in a big pannick the whole way home after that.

Gav.

geez i wished i hadn't read this thread... i am now scared to drive my car :o