does anyone here have a gold aurion??

MarkMish

if no one pm's ya, try PaulMT and TofuBoi they have gold Aurions from memory :)

Don't forget our newest member 'laurenml'. She has an Aurora Gold Aurion as well.

Don't forget our newest member 'laurenml'. She has an Aurora Gold Aurion as well.

i've already pm'd. technically im not new.. just havent had time to sit here and reply to posts.. i try and to keep myself in the shadows.

i've already pm'd. technically im not new.. just havent had time to sit here and reply to posts.. i try and to keep myself in the shadows.

LOL. So true. I just noticed your join date. Well you're new enough to the Aurion forum posting, so that's enough for me. Hehehe.

LOL. So true. I just noticed your join date. Well you're new enough to the Aurion forum posting, so that's enough for me. Hehehe.

O I need to point something out :P I joined earlier than you!!! hehe. I think you should totally start some new topic so i can reply to :P.. i've been sitting here refreshing pages.. that's how great my life is.

O I need to point something out :P I joined earlier than you!!! hehe. I think you should totally start some new topic so i can reply to :P.. i've been sitting here refreshing pages.. that's how great my life is.

That's what the Club Lounge is for. This is like the only other site (Facebook being the other) that I visit on my computer. If it weren't for this site, I wouldn't need a PC.

That's what the Club Lounge is for. This is like the only other site (Facebook being the other) that I visit on my computer. If it weren't for this site, I wouldn't need a PC.

Scary enough i found your facebook.. i folled the links on your website!.. your fualt for posting it there.. im not stalking you!!!

as for the lounge i've just posted a new topic :) hehe

Scary enough i found your facebook.. i folled the links on your website!.. your fualt for posting it there.. im not stalking you!!!

It's not really stalking if you are just reading though something that was intended to be read by others. Anyways, I should be fairly safe since your way over in the ACT.

It's not really stalking if you are just reading though something that was intended to be read by others. Anyways, I should be fairly safe since your way over in the ACT.

now you're stalking me...

all good.. im a better stalker than u r! facebook will give me all necessary info about you :)

Most likely yes. I can't find your Facebook or any public listing (old skool MySpace, LOL), so you have the upper hand there. Actually, with the amount of information I have listed about myself on the net, I'm surprised that my identity hasn't been stolen together with my car.

Wow, we've really turned Michelle's thread into a good discussion. Well I guess, all that was needed was the first post. May as well use the bandwidth for something. Keep everyone else entertained as well.

all good.. im a better stalker than u r! facebook will give me all necessary info about you :)

Most likely yes. I can't find your Facebook or any public listing (old skool MySpace, LOL), so you have the upper hand there. Actually, with the amount of information I have listed about myself on the net, I'm surprised that my identity hasn't been stolen together with my car.

Wow, we've really turned Michelle's thread into a good discussion. Well I guess, all that was needed was the first post. May as well use the bandwidth for something. Keep everyone else entertained as well.

lol if you google my full name my old myspace comes up. its heaps scary.. good thing abut not giving out full name is people wont stalk you.. too mcuh :P .. im wondering why MM wants us to pm her... im waiting for my pm now. :)

damn I just noticed when D joined and how many posts his made.. unbelievable lol.

oh woops & welcome laurenml didn't notice she has a gold aurion looks pink :P pretty nice colour I must say on an aurion.

damn I just noticed when D joined and how many posts his made.. unbelievable lol.

oh woops & welcome laurenml didn't notice she has a gold aurion looks pink :P pretty nice colour I must say on an aurion.

pink thanks to the awesome photoshop! im in the middle of photoshopping it into bright green.. i like bright colors :)

Nothing out of the ordinary, but still looks good. Hehehe. I like to help out where possible. If I make it in as the first response, it feels even better.

Yeah, that Photoshop turned out quite well. Certainly looks like it really is that colour.

im in the middle of photoshopping it into bright green.. i like bright colors :)

I would love to see the Aurion in Racing Green; my favourite colour.

Green's my favourite colour can't wait to see what it looks like with your green.

Imo the standard green on aurions aren't nice looking, no offence to anyone who likes it, just seems so dull to me it's like pale green. If it was like the holden's green I would have bought it in that colour!

Nothing out of the ordinary, but still looks good. Hehehe. I like to help out where possible. If I make it in as the first response, it feels even better.

Yeah, that Photoshop turned out quite well. Certainly looks like it really is that colour.

im in the middle of photoshopping it into bright green.. i like bright colors :)

I would love to see the Aurion in Racing Green; my favourite colour.

PINK ALL THE WAY! not realy :P ..

p.s. i added u on facebook :P don't need to accept or anything... now u know im a real person not a robot :)

Edited by laurenml

p.s. i added u on facebook :P don't need to accept or anything... now u know im a real person not a robot :)

Thanks. Yeah, I accepted your request so I can expand the network. If you delete me randomly in the future while cleaning your list, no hard feeling.

LOL to the robot reference. Long story short, I was chatting to someone on Zoosk though Facebook, eventually handed out my number and next day; BAM! Spam text messages. Luckily it didn't continue. I'm more aware of spam bots now.

Thanks. Yeah, I accepted your request so I can expand the network. If you delete me randomly in the future while cleaning your list, no hard feeling.

LOL to the robot reference. Long story short, I was chatting to someone on Zoosk though Facebook, eventually handed out my number and next day; BAM! Spam text messages. Luckily it didn't continue. I'm more aware of spam bots now.

LOL that never ever appened to me before.. i dont give out my number randomly :P usually get their no. first or.. over msn.. hehe.. thats funny though ebet luck next time!

hi all!!!! wow u guys are awesome thanks for replying so fast :D

i posted it just before i went to work yesterday and finished about 1am....so only just logged in now to check my thread.

thanks to those who pm'ed ..... i replied :D but all the rest is top secret :ph34r:

i love the gold aurion it's a hot colour!!! but for some reason when i went on the toyota site when i clicked on the gold one it came up sakana silver?????? how is a silver really gold????? i have no idea!!!

off topic: im on face book too add me :D..............michelle gould-matienzo

thanks again for replying

i posted it just before i went to work yesterday and finished about 1am....so only just logged in now to check my thread.

thanks to those who pm'ed ..... i replied :D but all the rest is top secret :ph34r:

i love the gold aurion it's a hot colour!!! but for some reason when i went on the toyota site when i clicked on the gold one it came up sakana silver?????? how is a silver really gold????? i have no idea!!!

added u on facebook! =]

Edited by laurenml

The gold is a discontinued colour is it not?