Audio Installs in Perth

Shattered

And I have been in the love industry for 8 years and very experienced in bed, specializing in the motion of reverse cowboy.

You don't see me advertising my skills on this forum with 400 odd post to my name, let alone being your first one <_<

And I have been in the love industry for 8 years and very experienced in bed, specializing in the motion of reverse cowboy.

You don't see me advertising my skills on this forum with 400 odd post to my name, let alone being your first one <_<

BAHAAHAHAHA lolz

u never told me.. i been looking around for someone like u!! GEEZ should have said earlier

Considering all the posts on this forum asking for help you certainly have a funny way of getting some highly experienced installations and ideas on this forum.

you my friend are a idiot

Edited by Shattered

Considering all the posts on this forum asking for help you certainly have a funny way of getting some highly experienced installations and ideas on this forum.

First and foremost, I am not your friend. Secondly, I am not an idiot.

Out of respect for the forum, you could have contributed to certain questions people have posted before bombarding us with your 'expertise' on audio installs. To me and the general forum users, you're just here trying to get business.

I will personally make sure none of the WA crew will come to you for your great rates, no doubt about that.

As a matter of fact, you're the idiot. Moreover, you definitely won't be my friend. So bid farewell, good day to you sir. ;)

Out of respect for the forum, you could have contributed to certain questions people have posted before bombarding us with your 'expertise' on audio installs. To me and the general forum users, you're just here trying to get business.

I will personally make sure none of the WA crew will come to you for your great rates, no doubt about that.

As a matter of fact, you're the idiot. Moreover, you definitely won't be my friend. So bid farewell, good day to you sir. ;)

Yes I was after business only, that was the whole point.

You did not have to reply with sarcasm on your first post, a small explanation would have sufficed.

The friend suggestion was purely intended to provoke your small mindedness, which apparently succeeded.

Sir is also a title of respect, but I will not waste my time thanking you for that courtesy.

Yes I was after business only, that was the whole point.

You did not have to reply with sarcasm on your first post, a small explanation would have sufficed.

The friend suggestion was purely intended to provoke your small mindedness, which apparently succeeded.

Sir is also a title of respect, but I will not waste my time thanking you for that courtesy.

Hey, you're right!! It is respect and courtesy. Although, for you to not thank me just shows the low grade of person you are ;)

I'm sorry you don't take sarcasm too well, I didn't know it made people upset!! :lol:

Ah well, I'm sure you can build a bridge and get over it...or not. :whistling:

P.S. RoM2nV: LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :D