My '08 ZRE

shin0bi

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey congrats on the ZRE purchase. Talking about colours Graphite is prolly the worst to clean haha, it always looks clean from a distance but always dirty when close lol.

AUR15

haha cheers man, yeah any dark color is nice from far but up close u can really see the dirty details lol

viet ooo im thai but can speak a few words or vietnamese. Toi dep chai, di di mao umzz mai mut chim tao?

hahaha nice man keep learning LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't wanna double post so i'll save space n post in this.

Does anyone have any idea if i'm still covered (insurance wise) because i got aftermarket rims? im with AAMI insurance and got full comprehensive insurance.

Also if i get tints would that be covered too?

Hope someone can shed some light.

Cheers!

It's prob. best and easiest to ring up aami and ask them, just to be sure.

Another option for your window tinting is arma.net.au it's on Keilor Rd, Niddrie. Don't know about the warranty details though. I live in the tulla area, gladdy to be precise, so if you see an aztec blue ZRE sedan with green P's, that's probably me.

It's prob. best and easiest to ring up aami and ask them, just to be sure.

Another option for your window tinting is arma.net.au it's on Keilor Rd, Niddrie. Don't know about the warranty details though. I live in the tulla area, gladdy to be precise, so if you see an aztec blue ZRE sedan with green P's, that's probably me.

aiight cheers thanks for the reply. i'll check them out thanks for the heads up.

hahaha ooo blue zre nice lol got any pics? i'll be sure to keep an eye, beep u if i see u haha

im not too sure about the whole tint insurance and everything, but i think someone on this forum has had this problem with rims and insurance. his display name, lateralus or similar. he posted a thread about his rims.

as for black, its dirty even when its washed.

give CES a call about a CAI for the ZRE or u could just go buy the K&N apollo kit i think it would be cheaper and i no it will fit. but both kits i think will need to remove the existing flexi pipe thats just loops in your engine bay. lol easy to get out tho bcos i took it out :P now i ducted a pipe from the front lower frill to the pod and my car is happily breathing cold air :P

lol black is a bad colour, you must be asian.

asian myself, i didnt have that problem, i chose whatever i liked but then after a while, i realised that i shouldve got a silver, much easier to take care of

yeah man im viet hahaha. yea gets dirty easy looks like a mess all the time

you viet im viet/chinese :P hahahahhaha mad shiz ur car manual or auto ?

lol black is a bad colour, you must be asian.

asian myself, i didnt have that problem, i chose whatever i liked but then after a while, i realised that i shouldve got a silver, much easier to take care of

yeah man im viet hahaha. yea gets dirty easy looks like a mess all the time

you viet im viet/chinese :P hahahahhaha mad shiz ur car manual or auto ?

LOL nice. MANUAL of course, i wouldn't get an automatic no way!

if you've modified your exhaust, you've already lost your warranty on your engine.

lower the car, and your suspension warranty is gone.

might as well!

haha true true but i havn't done anything to the exhaust or any engine mods or lowered it yet so im still safe..

UPDATE: okay i got tints done from tint-a-car. awesome service.

was gunna get midnight express but instead the guy gave me formula 1 for the same price of $295 with lifetime warranty

will post pics up soon when curing process is done ..

According to Tint-a-car, lifetime warranty means 10 years. How come you decided to go ahead with the formula 1 instead of the midnight express? But can't wait for the pics~

really?

i went with formula 1 cos he told me he'll give me that instead of midnight express cos thats only 10 years nation wide warranty (as it mentions in the brochure) - (in store it says 25 years warranty) but when i looked in store of the formula 1 it said 'lifetime warranty'

both tints look the same.. is there any difference? besides warranty

pics will be up soon!

Edited by shin0bi