Almost got wiped out on the highway today by out of control 200SX

eviltwin

spillige check ur private messages .........

In other words: "Spillige go to the principles office" :P :clap: :clap: :clap:

why not have a vote like he said? do you really want that c0ckhead floating around the forum?

As much as I agree on principle with that idea, you cant by your own precedent.

Mrs.sportivo got banned 3 times (for saying much worse than spillige ever has) and you had no problem letting her continue roaming the forums... Spillige, as much of a douche as he can be, hasn't been banned once yet, and yet the pitchforks are out.

Mrs.sportivo got banned 3 times (for saying much worse than spillige ever has) and you had no problem letting her continue roaming the forums... Spillige, as much of a douche as he can be, hasn't been banned once yet, and yet the pitchforks are out.

well at least a short ban? so we can have some peace and quiet? i didnt mean a permanent ban (i guess) but something has to be done..

well today my mate said oh bro last night i took this 200sx for a spin and i couldnt keep it on the road....

im like, did you loose control of it at any point? he laughed and said on sliding around the place but never crashed etc.

anyway i was thinking, oh wouldn't this be a coincidence!!

anyway it wasn't him. still he is from out west and driving a 200sx and driving like an idiot. what are the chances!

At least she hasn't judged someone based on their weight/size, sexuality or privately messaging others wanting to meet and fight them...

never wanted it to turn into a bitchy thread but anyways , im not interested in it , just thought id share what happened keeping it clean always makes for a better forum community!

just came home from missus' place and its raining heavily. going 65 in a 50 zone and still have mini vans and cars tailing me extremely close.

complete idiots, going to kill us all !

Edited by BlackKnight

Yeah bucketing down here too, even the underpowered company skid machine is having trouble staying in a straight line. And to think it was 40 degrees a week ago!