Anyone did Earth kit on Aurion?

JIN

you can alway call the number in the picture to verify or talk businness if you like.

Azza

I don't care how many awards you've "won", or how many things you've designed - you're still giving out terrible "advice".

You would think that from somebody as experienced as you that you would know very basic electric theory.

EDIT: I really like that indoor sports trophy you've thrown into that first picture too.

Edited by the_random_hero

SIGH..........................

I think we better stop here.

I am going to report back with some pictures once I change the ground cables(battery to chassis & battery to enegine) to 0 Gauge.

1m of 0 guage cable, battery clamps(positive and negative) and ring terminals are on way for delivery.

It should take 1~2 weeks to get this job done since I have no spare time during weekdays.

BTW, let me explain shortly again about grounding for someone who doesn't fully understand.

Maybe I could be wrong because I am not an expert in elecrocity so if you're an expert, please explain and correct me if I am wrong..

Let's say the power cables are like our veins.

So the Battery and alternator are the heart which pumps the blood out through our veins.

and the electrocity is our blood.

In this case, I could say bad ground points or cable with lots of resistance as blocked or narrowed veins.

What happens if our veins blocked or narrowed?

What happens if you have blood clots in your veins?

I wouldn't think the result is going to be the plesure.

What I am trying to do is cleaning the veins so the blood circulation would be easier and stronger.

I hope this really helps and would me my last explanation to make someone understands.

SIGH..........................

I think we better stop here.

I am going to report back with some pictures once I change the ground cables(battery to chassis & battery to enegine) to 0 Gauge.

1m of 0 guage cable, battery clamps(positive and negative) and ring terminals are on way for delivery.

It should take 1~2 weeks to get this job done since I have no spare time during weekdays.

BTW, let me explain shortly again about grounding for someone who doesn't fully understand.

Maybe I could be wrong because I am not an expert in elecrocity so if you're an expert, please explain and correct me if I am wrong..

Let's say the power cables are like our veins.

So the Battery and alternator are the heart which pumps the blood out through our veins.

and the electrocity is our blood.

In this case, I could say bad ground points or cable with lots of resistance as blocked or narrowed veins.

What happens if our veins blocked or narrowed?

What happens if you have blood clots in your veins?

I wouldn't think the result is going to be the plesure.

What I am trying to do is cleaning the veins so the blood circulation would be easier and stronger.

I hope this really helps and would me my last explanation to make someone understands.

Your analogy is correct, as would be an analogy to water in pipes - resistance is the diameter of pipe, current is how much force is acting on the water and voltage drop is similar to the pressure difference between the low and high pressure sides of a pump.

Let me know how you go :)