kingspring resets

corboy

I have kingsprings on my corolla levin 02(20mm)low.It drive really well,but the back bit higher then the front.my friend say it can resets the spring more lower(front,back),but anyone know how is quality on the long run?It will go lower later on?Thank!

Well for starters Kings don't do a 20mm drop only 35 and 50mm.

If you have lows in the front(35mm) then put super lows(50mm) in the rear and it should almost be perfectyl level.

Don't get springs reset. Once spring steel is heated it is never quite the same.

i have the same problem n was asking the forum members the same question

i have 2inch drop all round i like the front but wanna make the back 1inch lower, they only way for me is to reset or coil overs

most of the feedback ive been getting is that theres no major sag or spring rate difference

so im interested to see other ppls input

Edited by Gab

I can get them for about $115 pair if you are interested.
Thanks for all ur idea guys !!but I think i better get coilover,have any one know where i can coilover in sydney?(secondhand or new)

I can tell you $115 is a lot cheaper than a set of used cheap coilovers and will most likely ride better. If the only problem is you want to drop the back a few more mm then just get another set of springs. I have not adjusted the height of my car on coilovers since I put them in. If you want camber adjustment then another $100 or so will get you that too.

I can get them for about $115 pair if you are interested.
Thanks for all ur idea guys !!but I think i better get coilover,have any one know where i can coilover in sydney?(secondhand or new)

I can tell you $115 is a lot cheaper than a set of used cheap coilovers and will most likely ride better. If the only problem is you want to drop the back a few more mm then just get another set of springs. I have not adjusted the height of my car on coilovers since I put them in. If you want camber adjustment then another $100 or so will get you that too.

If you want camber adjustment then add another $90. that's what I get them for.

Corboy84 I hope you have a big box of panadol cause that's what cheap coilovers will give you... a big headache. rough ride, leaks the list could go on forever.

• 1 month later...

if i dun lower the front, just the back by 30mm, is it going to affect my car in anyway? having a car with lots of problems couple of years down the road is probably the last thing i need. thanks in advance.