e c u 3s GTE

jamesjf

Hi guys New to this I am having problems with the ecu .I dont know where to send it to get fixed I am in sydney can anyone help or does anyone have a second hand one for sale??? Its a MR2 3S GtE turbo 1990 IF anyone can that would b great thanks james

Hi guys New to this I am having problems with the ecu .I dont know where to send it to get fixed I am in sydney can anyone help or does anyone have a second hand one for sale??? Its a MR2 3S GtE turbo 1990 IF anyone can that would b great thanks james

hey mate..i've got a spare ECU for sale if u still need it.

Gen 2 GT4 ECU Part No:89661-173_1(missing number).$80ono + shipping

STuff003.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

thankx for your reply just got back from holidays my mechanic fixed the prob thanks for your help now looking for leads and distributor do you have any 4 sale

thankx for your reply just got back from holidays my mechanic fixed the prob thanks for your help now looking for leads and distributor do you have any 4 sale

Just go to Autobarn.

your mechanic shld be able to get it for u