Anyone has Alpine IVA-W502E + PMD-B100E Navigation?

Ingres

Anyone has the Alpine IVA-W502E + PMD-B100E Navigation? Need some feedback on hows the PMD-B100E Navigation? Is it a good navigation unit. Deciding between getting the Eclipse AVN6000 or the Alpine IVA-W502E + PMD-B100E Navigation as the Alpine headunit has USB and can play DIVx movies but not sure whether the navigation unit is comparable to Eclipse unit.

I personally would go with the Alpine IVA-W502EV. Dont know about the Nav on it though.

But atm I have an Alpine IVA-D105EV. I'm quite happy with it, just that now i want double din HU instead of single.

When it comes to HU i prefer my Alpines above all other brands. Though more expensive but i like my Alpines :P

I personally would go with the Alpine IVA-W502EV. Dont know about the Nav on it though.

But atm I have an Alpine IVA-D105EV. I'm quite happy with it, just that now i want double din HU instead of single.

When it comes to HU i prefer my Alpines above all other brands. Though more expensive but i like my Alpines :P

Yup i would prefer the Alpine unit also, but went down to get a quotation on this unit, if adding Bluetooth, Steering Wheel, Reverse Camera including the navigation unit, it would cost more than $600 more than the Eclipse AVN6000 unit (which also includes, Bluetooth, Reverse Camera, Ipod Adaptor also). Only addition thing from the Alpine unit is playing divx and USB, so i don't think i will be getting the alpine since the Eclipse unit has pretty good review as well.

i think he is trying to compare their ability in navigation, not sound quality.. (i think it's similar, unless u r kind of geeky into audio to compare them)

alpine PMD has the benefit of moving/swapping around while eclipse dont? but if u are driving a lot in city areas (with tall building) or tunnels.. then eclipse is better.. (IF it is connected to the speedo and stuff, which can still calculate where u r going, even without signal) i cant seem to be able to find info on this..

Does anyone here adds Imprint to their IVA-W502E HU? if so, hows the effect?? The Alpine IVA-W502E HU doesn't offer any preset EQ Setting and i am loss in doing all the individual setting. So does Imprint helps tunes the EQ setting and makes it a easier for user, geez.. didn't expect to be doing the manual EQ setting.. hahaha..