selling my sportivo :(

Hey all, i am starting uni next year and i cannot afford to keep my 2003 sportivo, i still have 9 grand to pay off my loan and my insurance is expensive and i would struggle to pay everything, now i want to buy a cheap car to get me too and from work and uni, i hoping to just get third party property so i dont have to spend alot on insurance so i dont want to spend anymore than 7 grand, what brand of car and type do you reckon i should get, i looked at some old corollas but i know they would have been thrashed, any recommendations??

mate depending on the cars ur looking at u can simply tell if its worth buying just by the look, the owner and a test drive. :lol:

If you want something to get around work and run cheap is suggest same car as what Ive got. BUY UR CAR FROM OLD FOLKS ....JUST A HINT

Mines a 1.8L 7AFE auto with 87kw. Costs me $30-$35 week. each day i'm driving 80km. Its not powerful but still fun to drive with the torque is has :P

Good luck finding the car :D

Edited by Armstrong

• 2 weeks later...