Install Fog lights on Camry

red3

Hi,

anyone know how much would the fog lights for the camry MCV36R '06 model cost? How much would the installation cost?

Thanks in advance.

arnold

Well I know that for the pre-face lift (02-04) just the light them selves are $500 a side. I have seen them on eBay for about $150 a pair for the 02-04 but I can’t say for the 04-06. And depending if you want the proper switch for the fogs on the indicator stalk, or mount a switch next to the dash brightness switch, it could be quite expensive.

agreed. you would be looking at approximately $500 per light.

the wiring harness would already be there, it would just be a case of connecting it all up and installing a switch next to the dashboard display dimmer. i'm not so sure on mounting the foglights in the bumper though, i'm not familiar with the structure of the altise bumper.

agreed. you would be looking at approximately $500 per light.

the wiring harness would already be there, it would just be a case of connecting it all up and installing a switch next to the dashboard display dimmer. i'm not so sure on mounting the foglights in the bumper though, i'm not familiar with the structure of the altise bumper.

It cost me just under 1500 to have done (and that was the cheapest of 6 quotes) on my MCV36R MY06

500 per light (light only)

150 (I think) for the OEM switch gear (but you can save this by using a simple switch like lateralus suggested

and the balance for other parts and installation

As part of cost cutting the wiring is not there and the factory loom was another 800 so I did not go for that

Slightly left of field ask for the pricing for a pre facelift bumper and lights From memory genuine pre-facelift lights were a lot cheaper

• 7 months later...