Squeaky Seat

whitestivo

heheeh squeaking "like a bitch?" sorry made me LOL

get someone else to sit in it... and have a listen around to where the noise is coming from... could be in the rails, or as you mentioned the spirings in the support.

use some grease if you fins the squeaky spot... that way it wont dry up as quick.

good luck with it... i know that kinda thing would annoy the sh!t outta me!!

Had the same issue in mine.

Was cleaning the took the drivers seat out to do this.

When i put it back in the squeak was gone.

Was good to be quiet for a while but it has now returned.

Try loosing the rail bolts and re-tighten

i sometimes get a squeak however mine is due to the seat belt lock holder's neck (rectangular prism shaped aparatus with an orangy red coloured button on it) rubbing down into the seat somewhere. I just give it a jiggle and it goes until it decided to find the squeaky spot again.

i sometimes get a squeak however mine is due to the seat belt lock holder's neck (rectangular prism shaped aparatus with an orangy red coloured button on it) rubbing down into the seat somewhere. I just give it a jiggle and it goes until it decided to find the squeaky spot again.

I have that exact same problem on my AE112... It's annoying when you want a quiet drive and all you hear is this squeaking <_<

• 1 year later...

Can't see it in my search

My seat, drivers side, is squeaking like a btch. Every corner, squeak, squeak, squeak. Do I just get under there with some CRC? It sounds like the springs within the seat.

whitestivo

LOL I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. After a few months of happy driving, my Aurion has a really annoying squeak on the left side of the drivers seat. Every bump, hump, turn and it'll go off, pretty much even wen I move a bit in my seat. So annoying, going to take it to Toyota to have a look.