[WA] Sunday cruise/photoshoot/get together

My friend is interested and wants to come if there is a cruise. So i'll just put his name down on the list too.

1. trdsaads

2. Lunjiaow (50/50)

3. Ruimond

4. ToyotaFreak (50/50) [Have assignments, so I will probably drop by for a short while or might not come.]

5. Bhavik (Ruimond's Friend)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. trdsaads

2. Lunjiaow (50/50)

3. Ruimond

4. ToyotaFreak (50/50) [Have assignments, so I will probably drop by for a short while or might not come.]

5. Bhavik (Ruimond's Friend)

6. Rodspringer (Hope my 30th doesnt slow me down)

Looks like there hasn't been many additions to the list so far. But i'll be going down tommorow morning, to see whats going on. Stay awhile then leave if there's not much happening after. ;)

We need to organise something proper in the next few moths maybe.

Edited by ruimond

Looks like there hasn't been many additions to the list so far. But i'll be going down tommorow morning, to see whats going on. Stay awhile then leave if there's not much happening after. ;)

Ill be at Caro in the morning, if anyone else wants meet up there.

I'd say, meet me there at around 8:45, then we can leave at 9:00 coz i dont think many crew will turn up.

Ill be at Caro in the morning, if anyone else wants meet up there.

I'd say, meet me there at around 8:45, then we can leave at 9:00 coz i dont think many crew will turn up.

Ok sounds good, i'll meet you at Caro..and have a mini cruise to Freo. lol. Yeh not many people gonna be going.

Woke up too late for the cruise..... lol...

Welcome to the club.

Went back home late last night. :lol:

vincent has been around for a while now,

by the way i wil say this on behalf of jayme and rui... the turn out @ freo was rather dissapointing i heard but i caught up with them @ garbo and we had nandos after.. minimeet nonetheless...

photos will come..

Woke up too late for the cruise..... lol...

Welcome to the club.

Went back home late last night. :lol:

vincent has been around for a while now,

by the way i wil say this on behalf of jayme and rui... the turn out @ freo was rather dissapointing i heard but i caught up with them @ garbo and we had nandos after.. minimeet nonetheless...

photos will come..

lol, yeah me and Ruimond didnt see many ozcelica guys. They prolly came alil later. Ill add some pics i took soon.

Mini-meet FTW! :P :P

your right trdsaads.... OZ celica came later on... I came with them and we all cruise to North Beach... gone carousel first, and then to North Beach... and I leave from there on....

Pics up soon though.... only like 4-5 Celica went for a cruise.... lol, and 1 AE86... hehe

your right trdsaads.... OZ celica came later on... I came with them and we all cruise to North Beach... gone carousel first, and then to North Beach... and I leave from there on....

Pics up soon though.... only like 4-5 Celica went for a cruise.... lol, and 1 AE86... hehe

Yeah, i saw you driving around, then saw your carparked infront of the glass wall. We didnt know which one was you, so didnt just want to walk up to randoms and ask if they owned the '86