Next All Toyota Cruise

Hey guys, looking for some more idea's for the next charity cruise I'm going to organise. Same sort of setup as last time, but thinking a different destination would be nice. Also looking to change the charity, was not impressed at all with the RSPCA's complete lack of correspondence regarding money they were getting.

in like flynn....post on ozcelica, twin cam, rollaclub, supraowners.....anywhere but boostlosers

do a coast run, sunny coast. and go coast road the whole way from caloundra to noosa

or other way coast road from spit to Cabarita

or maybe a mountain run if ppl are into that...there is some pretty ****ty roads if u head out gold coast hinterland way

thats my 2c

I would most definitely want to come along. I just hope I will be in Brisbane at the time that this will be planned for.

Oh wells, back to packing for me. Heading to Canberra tomorrow. Also gotta take my mind off the fact that when I return, I will need to sort out a new windscreen. Bloody trucks.

I would most definitely want to come along. I just hope I will be in Brisbane at the time that this will be planned for.

Oh wells, back to packing for me. Heading to Canberra tomorrow. Also gotta take my mind off the fact that when I return, I will need to sort out a new windscreen. Bloody trucks.

Oho, I know that feeling all too well. Five chips from a messy gravel truck, haven't bothered fixing it yet.

For this cruise the Adub should be well and truly on the road, so I might actually have a car worth travelling in this time :D

any thoughts of where we are going or what charity that we are donating too, the ideas on boost are good, dissadvantaged kids, cancer, or even lifeguards would be a good one too.

keen to see you MR2 aswell :)

any thoughts of where we are going or what charity that we are donating too, the ideas on boost are good, dissadvantaged kids, cancer, or even lifeguards would be a good one too.

keen to see you MR2 aswell :)

I'm going to have a vote on charities as it's a choice I really don't want to make myself. All the ones that have been mentioned so far are great causes and I'd feel terrible having to choose one. Still no real idea on a route, asking some friends who regularly go on big cruises what they think.

I'll be in, pending dates of course.

Don't care where we go, but up the coast sounds great for something different.

I'd personally like to see the funds go to Youngcare. For those who couldn't be bothered checking it out, its an organsation who provides care (like aged care) for young people who need the 24/7 attention and support.