TRD floor mats

I used to have a pic of it but can't find it. Anyways, the only difference between the TRD floor mats and the standard Aurion floor mats is that there is 'TRD' written on a metal plate instead of the word 'Aurion'. Same deal with the Sportivo mats.

I just want to see if it's worth the money.

I wouldn't say they are worth it but if I had a TRD Aurion, I wouldn't want to put the standard Aurion mats in mine. I'm just picky with things like that though.

Edit: This is about the best example I have to show what I meant about the 'TRD' text:

trdmats.jpg

And to give an idea on positioning, these are what the Sportivo mats are like (mind the blurry photo, my camera is charging at the moment so I won't take another):

dsc03110hp3.jpg

same mats, same function, the only difference is the name thats on it.

and Daryl, its either your car is very very very clean, or you vacuumed right before you took the photo haha

and Daryl, its either your car is very very very clean, or you vacuumed right before you took the photo haha

Well my car is very clean because I installed those footwell lights on a Thursday which happens to be my car cleaning day. I like to keep a clean car that feels like new.

i have friends that have carpets that are filthy, boots filled up with random items, cigarette ash everywhere, makes me sick sitting in there. we need more people like you around.

I used to have a pic of it but can't find it. Anyways, the only difference between the TRD floor mats and the standard Aurion floor mats is that there is 'TRD' written on a metal plate instead of the word 'Aurion'. Same deal with the Sportivo mats.
I just want to see if it's worth the money.

I wouldn't say they are worth it but if I had a TRD Aurion, I wouldn't want to put the standard Aurion mats in mine. I'm just picky with things like that though.

Edit: This is about the best example I have to show what I meant about the 'TRD' text:

trdmats.jpg

And to give an idea on positioning, these are what the Sportivo mats are like (mind the blurry photo, my camera is charging at the moment so I won't take another):

dsc03110hp3.jpg

Thanks DJKOR for you reply. Didn't notice there were no mats after I took the car home. Damn, Could ask for free when I was bargaining there. :(

Edited by SemiAutoG22

i would get them if a had a trd. although its just an emblem, its the significance of it. i would feel much better about it if i had them

skimping on these sorts of things, personally, your car loses its charm

how much kw does that give on the wheel? <_<

Try putting those mats on the dyno and it'll tell you

:blink:

Not everything is about power mate.

Did know there are rev heads here, or just spammers <_<

it just makes me laugh sometime when i see someone's holden, and ferrari badges on the steering wheel or a HSV seat cover.. floor mat with trd? just buy a trd badge and sew it onto your mat~

btw, that thing is on your foot, people will step on it, will u feel hurt when someone step on the trd badge or ruin it? if yes, then the 200 can be better spent..

i know not everything is about power, thats why i have already spend close to 10k on my aurion~ and now starting with my v35~ but i believe there r ppl who spent MUCH more than i m..

it just makes me laugh sometime when i see someone's holden, and ferrari badges on the steering wheel or a HSV seat cover.. floor mat with trd? just buy a trd badge and sew it onto your mat~

I would laugh at those type too but this is not case here. I was after something originally from TRD. A badge on the mat is not a solution for me.

Gees 10k on your Aurion! You must be rich.

If you post a list of all the mods you did to your Aurion with 10k, I bet you something would be laughable too (to me at least0 but hey, that's not why we are here in this forum, right? B)

I would laugh at those type too but this is not case here. I was after something originally from TRD. A badge on the mat is not a solution for me.

If you post a list of all the mods you did to your Aurion with 10k, I bet you something would be laughable too (to me at least0 but hey, that's not why we are here in this forum, right? B)

yeah go for it. I like to have things "right" too, but you might get a better price searching the net??

spend some time read more on this section, u will know then~ <_<

listing it all up is just not me, feels like bragging.. i m happy to meet if u r in vic.

but save your time coz u might be busy everyday~

only the audio/navi itself $5k wif custom boot (i think i m the few person first to get it done on aurion?)

hks intake with cf box

catback

and the most was spent on a big secret, told ELEGNT before, but not worth mentioning on forum..

*edit, not forgetting the basic 20" rim with tyres, imported from jap..

okay, so i've got a question...

you bought your TRD brand new, no?

i was under the impression that all TRD's automatically came with the TRD floor mats as standard? :huh:

i could be wrong... but if my memory serves me correctly, this was not even a bargaining matter for me... the guy just said that they "come with free mats"...

its quite possible that 1) i'm wrong, or 2) that was a promo at the time i bought my car..

okay, so i've got a question...

you bought your TRD brand new, no?

i was under the impression that all TRD's automatically came with the TRD floor mats as standard? :huh:

i could be wrong... but if my memory serves me correctly, this was not even a bargaining matter for me... the guy just said that they "come with free mats"...

its quite possible that 1) i'm wrong, or 2) that was a promo at the time i bought my car..

Everything cost extra. The place I bought mine had 4 TRDs, none of them had mats. I got the weather shield for free though.

How cool are those slim shields with chrome trims.

When I bought a corolla last year, I was told all extras were free too. But when I got the receipt each item has a price next to it. I guess for the top model you have, everything would be there but already included in the price you paid.

Btw there's no more new TRD, I could only get ex demo/fleet

• 4 weeks later...

My TRD came with Sportivo Mats

I have wanted to change them but i don't think its worth the money, ultimately they are just there so the carpet doesnt get dirty so they are a disposable item

If anyone does here of TRD mats on sale though id be interested :)

• 1 month later...

My car didn't come with mats and I need to get some. I'd rather some plain ones than ones with sportivo written on them. $200 is pretty steep for car mats but like DJKOR I can be a bit picky about these things so will probably end up with TRD ones.

I wonder if we'd get them any cheaper buying a few sets together....

I've just found these mats for for ~$100 and come in black or stone with 'Aurion' embedded into them. If you don't want to sheel out for TRD ones and don't want 'Sportivo' on there either they may be a viable alternative.

Look here

I've just found these mats for for ~$100 and come in black or stone with 'Aurion' embedded into them. If you don't want to sheel out for TRD ones and don't want 'Sportivo' on there either they may be a viable alternative.

Look here

You can get either the 'Aurion' or 'Sportivo' branded mats direct from Toyota Genuine Parts for $87.45 including GST.