Tyres tyres tyres!

I got my Toyo T1R's for $180 fitted, 205/55/16. Don't expect too many km's out of them though. I think I've done about 25000km, and the fronts need replacing. Might trying something else. At the moment I think you can get Re001s from bobjane for about $190 until the end of this month, 205/55/16.

Having said that, I previously have a set of Michelins Energy that lasted me about 65000km before they needed replacing. :whistling:

I got my Toyo T1R's for $180 fitted, 205/55/16. Don't expect too many km's out of them though. I think I've done about 25000km, and the fronts need replacing. Might trying something else. At the moment I think you can get Re001s from bobjane for about $190 until the end of this month, 205/55/16.

Having said that, I previously have a set of Michelins Energy that lasted me about 65000km before they needed replacing. :whistling:

i heard the toyos t1r are better interms of threadwear compared to the re001? correct me if im wrong.. i have a feeling that i am :P

i am looking into either the t1r or re001 myslef for my next set of tyres...

i heard the toyos t1r are better interms of threadwear compared to the re001? correct me if im wrong.. i have a feeling that i am :P

i am looking into either the t1r or re001 myslef for my next set of tyres...

According to SD, RE001 will get u at least some 30,000 with street and occasional track action with some decent rotating + tyre pressure + alignment.

WOuld be one of the better ones to go for in terms of bang for buck + performance IMO.

Everyone here loves it! So it can't be wrong.

T1R have been reputed to not last as long and a little noisy towards end of life for the same price u pay for RE001. (Happy to be corrected here but did a lot of research before I made my decision on GY Eagle F1)

My choice is a little too pricey for some but you get comfort + handling. I serously nv felt better!!!!