Happy Easter to all

MR22ZZ

Just a quick best wishes to everyone following the Easter break. I hope you all had a relaxing time (provided you didn't have to work) and if you travelled like I did, that you managed to get home save and unscathed.

PS had my first experience of the Old Pacific Highway out of Sydney on Friday morning and back on Monday Arvo and all I have to say is just how sorry I feel for all those poor saps who insist on battling the gridlock on the Sydney - Gosford - Newcastle freeway. Every time the old road crossed over I managed to take a peak at the cars not moving and laughed as I continued to have some great runs against the other 'enthusiests' around me that know the 'short cut'. It was always free flowing and the largest 'group' of cars I was in would have been about 7 or 8 (as opposed to six-hunred-n-fiddy)

I even had a good battle against a dude in a Patrol who decided there was know way I was going to be passing him around the outside through the twisties (overtaking lane at this point to quite safe, and within the speed limit) and he managed to hold me out for a couple of bends with the car leaning way too far on the soft 4x4 suspension but I screamed passed soon after, much respect to this bloke cos it looked brilliant but I'd prefer it if he drove safe, no way I was going to look to pass with him out of shape like that, one bump in the wrong spot could have seen the end of that Patrol, and my poor little stivo along with it.

But nothing of the sort happened to it's all good...

Cheers...

Dylan