ZRE Injen CAI

i would but its not feasiblt for me to drive up to qld from syd :( moneys in the bank waiting to be spent

Haha, fwd that money to my bank, I'll make good use of it straight away! :P

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can only assume that zre owners are a bunch of cowards, if you guys had any balls you wouldnt be waiting for a faceless over seas company to develop a cai for you. instead one of yous should grow some balls and organise and work as a team to get a list of members that are intrested and forward it to CES, like silvabullit said that would get the ball rolling

a guy down in WA that has a 2zz MRS told me he could fabricate me a CAI for 80 dollars (without pod) and thats pretty much DIYish.. i guess its doable and maybe abit of R&D on the diameter and all as suggested by trh would save you some money...

Hahaha..That would be me :P

I needed a custom CAI for my conversion.

You'ld just need a maf mount on a pipe, and an appropiately awesome riced sticker on the pipe plus silicon hosing to get this working.

Jasse, if you want one, I have some contacts that can fab this up for you to try out. The guy normally does exhaust manifolds (georgeous ones), so a curved intake pipe won't be that hard, or expensive either.

im over it , i just rejoined these forums after sitting idle since late 2007 , obviously no one has any cash , and they talk it up big

, if you want parts you have to be willing to pay when they are available!!!

because of you pricks half the companys that were willing to design/manufacture something have had enough

one of yous should grow some balls and organise and work as a team to get a list of members that are intrested and forward it to CES, like silvabullit said that would get the ball rolling

That i agree.

Some genuine trail and error and R & D go places ....

I'm not suggesting that someone drive from sydney to Brissy to do it but if everyone who is intereested emailed CES with an expression interest then it wouldn't take too long for Trevor to find a car to finsh them off. But if nobody wants one then his isn't going to waste his time and resources producing something that isn't going to sell.

we can only assume that zre owners are a bunch of cowards, if you guys had any balls you wouldnt be waiting for a faceless over seas company to develop a cai for you. instead one of yous should grow some balls and organise and work as a team to get a list of members that are intrested and forward it to CES, like silvabullit said that would get the ball rolling

So UR TRYIN TO SAY IVE GOT NO BALLS AYE???

Ur always running ur mouth n there aint no need for it!!!

dont worry ZRE OWNERS im gettin a CAI measured up this week.. i went n saw a mate at Carline Mufflers his names Bruno n he said he could make me a CAI!!!!

So it should be interesting...

Edited by GTL05T

dont worry ZRE OWNERS im gettin a CAI measured up this week.. i went n saw a mate at Carline Mufflers his names Bruno n he said he could make me a CAI!!!!

i motivate people the only way i know how, if the reason you got off your *****, is because of my above post thats irrelevant. what matters is your taking action

good luck mate, let us all know how it goes.

i motivate people the only way i know how, if the reason you got off your *****, is because of my above post thats irrelevant. what matters is your taking action

good luck mate, let us all know how it goes.

Ur gota bit off a smart mouth there mate!!!

U say u MOTIVATE PPL but instead of bein nice u sound lyk a RUDE DUDE!! so u should keep ur MOTIVATING SKILLS to URSELF!!!

Im doin this becoz i havnt seen a CAI on n e ZREs n ppl r in demand of 1...

So i wana be 1 of the 1st with a CAI on the forum...

Cheers!!!!

Cool. Havent had time to go to the mountain,i want the mountain to come to me..Waiting with $$$ :P

Go get em Wy B)

Hey johnny i got sum good news bud!!! Ive got my car booked in for thursday so it should be good bro!!!

Haha i Cant wait....

My Mrs Aint Happy Though!!! LOL!! AWELL...

gawd you are all talkers, im outta here these forums suck , you all carry on like a bunch of politicians. its so funny really ive been gone for 2 years since i purcased my levin zre152 and guess what nothings changed, youve been talking about headers and cai for zre152 since 2007 ha ha ha. all i got when i asked a serious question about purchasing a sevice manual was " hey mate leave it to the professionals ,, and you cant do that stuff yourself" !

omg you guys must be kidding , total bunch of lift worshipping talk it up pansy's. see you on the roads , if you have lift ,, better be good, i have a few suprises myself.

peace out

I'm not suggesting that someone drive from sydney to Brissy to do it but if everyone who is intereested emailed CES with an expression interest then it wouldn't take too long for Trevor to find a car to finsh them off. But if nobody wants one then his isn't going to waste his time and resources producing something that isn't going to sell.

hmm maybe i should let them test my car since no one i no has a zre152 in brisbane thats keen to get a CAI... hmmm

Edited by Ray89

gawd you are all talkers, im outta here these forums suck , you all carry on like a bunch of politicians. its so funny really ive been gone for 2 years since i purcased my levin zre152 and guess what nothings changed, youve been talking about headers and cai for zre152 since 2007 ha ha ha. all i got when i asked a serious question about purchasing a sevice manual was " hey mate leave it to the professionals ,, and you cant do that stuff yourself" !

omg you guys must be kidding , total bunch of lift worshipping talk it up pansy's. see you on the roads , if you have lift ,, better be good, i have a few suprises myself.

peace out

Whos been talkin about a CAI since 07???

peace out

It's cos you all drive 4 door girly cars. :P

*runs away!*

Hey spilliage.

Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental. You sound reasonable. Time to up my medication. also I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

And too the other mumppet.... If I wanted to hear from an **** I'd have farted

~Will

No offense SB, as you know I'm as reasonable as they come. But with the amount of senseless dissing you should have done this a long time ago.

To all those curious about CES, I've mentioned emailing them and I've also called them. I have expressed my interest from day 1 SB started a thread about making a CAI months ago, yet when I called CES they simply said because I'm in WA they can't do anything. Simply get a test car in and they'll finish off their design.

Needless to say I felt a little 'disappointed', therefore I never brought the issue up again. For all those who were wondering, SB can confirm I've messaged him plenty of times regarding this issue and nothing has come about either there was not enough interest of there was no test car or the test car decided to pull out.

Therefore, if Injen are happy to make one then I'm more than willing to pay for something offshore.

I've been quoted ridiculous prices in Western Australia to get a CAI fabricated i.e. $700. As WA boys know, everything over here has inflated prices.

Regards,

Jase

No offense SB, as you know I'm as reasonable as they come. But with the amount of senseless dissing you should have done this a long time ago.

are the opinions posted above hitting a little to hard for you jase? maybe conflicting with your views? lets all be glad your not a mod then.......

To all those curious about CES, I've mentioned emailing them and I've also called them. I have expressed my interest from day 1 SB started a thread about making a CAI months ago, yet when I called CES they simply said because I'm in WA they can't do anything. Simply get a test car in and they'll finish off their design.

Needless to say I felt a little 'disappointed', therefore I never brought the issue up again. For all those who were wondering, SB can confirm I've messaged him plenty of times regarding this issue and nothing has come about either there was not enough interest of there was no test car or the test car decided to pull out.

thats not good enough.... from the way you carry your self around these forums, you pride your self on being a model member, yet why didnt you use some initiative and instead of starting a ''injen thread'' start a CES thread to get zre owners organised, all its going to take is for zre owners to work as a team to get this up and running.

Therefore, if Injen are happy to make one then I'm more than willing to pay for something offshore.

...................... :o

spillage. Just keep it quiet, because I was trying to mention the fact that this has been organised before and never took off.

Sorry but you weren't around long enough to find these threads have come and not enough interest has been mentioned.

What I'm trying to do is back up others and let them know of other alternatives, if you have nothing constructive to say then please just don't comment at all.

I'm sick and tired of you trying to constantly give other people crap. There are other ways to convince people in getting something developed for their car locally, without degrading someone's social standing.

gosh spillage if you were so BIG on spending local you would have bought yourself a HOLDEN or FORD or something along that line... so leave it as it is.. you are not much better then anyone else when it comes to spending local..

i think the ZRE people are trying to sort something out and does it kill you to leave them alone? either way....

LOL! mate reading all this is fun :P dam i dunno what the zre people are doing :P i admit i dun have the cash atm in doing that CAI testing but when i do would anyone in brisbane wanna come wif me? to the CES shop? HAHA

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

just letting you know i have ordered this intake through YDM in Sydney.

Shoudl b coming in a week or so. Will let you know and post some pics up of my rolla when its done!