Blow OFF valve?

is it possible to fit any type of blow off valve in any type of car?? or do you have to go specifics? planning to get one in my corolla just for fun :)

Is your car turbo? I dont think so.

So... no.

----

http://www.attractwomen.com.au

lol yer hahah i was just doing some research. but i have heard people saying that you can make it work you just have to do sumthing like a adapter or something lol not sure...

but thnx lol hahah now i look stupid for asking that question

Na man, it is one of the main points of this forum, to ask questions (no matter how far-fetched it may be) and educate yourself and learn from the more knowledgable people out there. I don't beleive there are stupid questions man, just stupid answers. Keep it up Toyo.

Darren.

Na man, it is one of the main points of this forum, to ask questions (no matter how far-fetched it may be) and educate yourself and learn from the more knowledgable people out there. I don't beleive there are stupid questions man, just stupid answers. Keep it up Toyo.

Darren.

There is a STUPID QUESTIONS thread though.....

Darren.

There is a STUPID QUESTIONS thread though.....

don't worry man, everyone has different views yeah, like i said previously, i don't believe there are stupid questions, only stupid answers. That is my opinion yeah, haha. Sorry if i have offended anyone.

Darren.

Edited by dazz610

Have a look on ebay, you can get electric ones that activate when you let the throttle off lol

Yeah you should get one like that Toyo. You can also get a mad boost gauge so that when ppl look in your car, they think you have a turbo too. Haha mine reads 13 psi atm haha

Have a look on ebay, you can get electric ones that activate when you let the throttle off lol

Yeah you should get one like that Toyo. You can also get a mad boost gauge so that when ppl look in your car, they think you have a turbo too. Haha mine reads 13 psi atm haha

hahaha xD bill must be jealous xD