Gialla Sportivo Bodykit needs spray job!!!

Try JR Auto Concept in Box Hill... they're pretty good...well priced too... :angry:

There are a few places in Dandenong as well but i lost their contacts. If you really need them, i could get em for you :angry:

Cheers,

Brandon.

go to jr autoconcept they have fitted this before. they have not painted it because genuine modellista kits come factory painted from japan.

unlike the oem sportivo kit which is clipped and taped on the modellista kit is fully screwed onto the door sill and underneath into the rocker panel.

wkd kit, how much u get it for? and where? and would it fit the pre-facelift corollas?

I just got the front lip and da side skirts. The rear bumper doesn't fit the Australian version of da Corolla. Front lip cost me $650 where as the side skirts cost me $750. The Gilla Sportivo BodyKit front lip doesn't fit the pre-facelift corollas. But I assume dat the side skirts will fit da pre-facelift and da facelift corollas.

This is da place I got it from:

Typhoon Motorsports

Australia's largest Tom's, TRD, C-One, Weds Sport retailer

32 Thornton Cres Mitcham

Victoria 3132

Australia

Try JR Auto Concept in Box Hill... they're pretty good...well priced too...  :angry:

There are a few places in Dandenong as well but i lost their contacts. If you really need them, i could get em for you  :angry:

Cheers,

Brandon.

Hey dude!

Dat be a great help if u can find those contacts for me. :D

Also did u have da number for JR Auto Concept?

Hey dude!

Dat be a great help if u can find those contacts for me.  :D

Also did u have da number for JR Auto Concept?

hey! yep i got their contact...

720 Station St

Box Hill 3128

(03) 9890 8804

Tell us how you go on pricing as well :angry:

Ciao,

Brandon.

• 8 months later...

hey buddy!!

im just new to this forum and was just wondering where in melbourne i can get that toyota corolla gialla sportivo kit 2005!! i been looking around does anyone have any contacts or know who has that kit in stock?? in Australia preferably. ive tried at toms racing but apparently they have either closed down or i just cant get through to them. any helpful information would be greatly appreicated in regards to the bodykit..

thanks alot for your time

regards

JiN... :D

ps...got pics of your car?? with the kit on??

marcus is selling his one

its in blue $750

or repainted for an extra $150

by marcus he means 'kcorro' :)

you're correct, typhoon have closed down :(

you may wanna get in contact with 'runx' as well, he can order them in for you. but he has probably already gotten to you by now :lol:

Common melbourne bois =D dont let us down.... we have to destroy that big reputation of brisbane and their ces partnership and the nice extravagent looks of the sydney boys. Lets show em wat we got!!!! "CHRISTMAS SPENDING SPREE EVERY1" :lol:

Time to put us melbourne people and our cars on the map and surpass those 2 losers of a states :rolleyes:

Edited by Mello