DEFECT OR NO DEFECT

What is it ? exhaust tip,and is that your car cos doesnt look like it.

haha yer its an exhaust tip, and no its not my car i am just in da market atm for a new exhaust kit... but i aint sure wat to do atm... got a choice with sticking with my car da 1985 ROLLA or my mums car for 1000$ 1997 Hyandai excel sooo not sure to get my mums car off her and do dat up but den get rid of my car, or stick with my lil box dat need fixing... like side quaterpanel needs fixing, driver seat needs fixing, boot door lock needs fixing hmmm so dnt know atm wat to do

pics lol cardcb.th.jpg

LMAO HAHAH I KNOW I SEEN CARS WITH IT AROUND DA PLACE

Edited by Toyo Assassin

Forget the exhaust tip unless you drive a Delorean :lol:

Keep the $1000 and your AE82 and just fix whats urgent..Will outlive the Hyundai and you can do a lot for cheap to make the Corolla look hot..

Easy and cheap options for a JDM look for that car..Its white so your already half way there. :)

Keep the $1000 and your AE82 and just fix whats urgent..Will outlive the Hyundai and you can do a lot for cheap to make the Corolla look hot..

Easy and cheap options for a JDM look for that car..Its white so your already half way there. :)

hmm yer tru tru lol i wanted a Delorean b4 =] might take ur advice lol hahah dnt know u noticed my cheap MOD!!!! lmao da white rims hahaha does it look good with white??

Edited by Toyo Assassin

hmm yer tru tru lol i wanted a Delorean b4 =] might take ur advice lol hahah dnt know u noticed my cheap MOD!!!! lmao da white rims hahaha does it look good with white??

:clap: I like white too,rally look.

Also my dad had 98 excel from 2003-2009 was still going strong only thing wrong was paint faded like hell.

Excel.... I just LOL at the name. Seriously, the body panels on them feel like they are made out of tinplate.

mates got an the exact excel. i would stay clearly away from them. Stick with your car...toyota has always had better standards than Hyundai..overall.

Plus i know for sure that car hasnt got alot of power. If your planing to drive hard those excel's they your going to be seeing the mechanic more than you think....if your just going to drive it from A-B slowly then i cant see a problem with the excel.

that exhaust tip is pretty terrible.

And it will look even more cheap and crappy once the heat from the exhaust cooks the LED's... most likely one at a time at some random pattern.

that exhaust tip is pretty terrible.

And it will look even more cheap and crappy once the heat from the exhaust cooks the LED's... most likely one at a time at some random pattern.

Yeah, a guy i knew put one on his excel (ugh!!) and it lasted about two months before the leds all failed.

He also had multi-color under body LED's and a full sik sony xplod (ewww) sound system.

FAIL.

Edited by mick.wheelz

actaully dis excel goes quite hard... goes harder den my car, den again my car is way heavier and less aerodynamic and i think this excel might have a performance filter not a pod. well i thought about it and i will screw da excel ova and just keep my car for now and just keep saving up for da celica i want =]... LMAO AND WELL da exhaust tip was going to be for da ROLLA not for da excel and i might get a exhaust put in my rolla but i aint sure if i should since saving is da way i am going atm since i badly want a celica lol. dats y i aint modding my car atm much

actaully dis excel goes quite hard... goes harder den my car, den again my car is way heavier and less aerodynamic and i think this excel might have a performance filter not a pod. well i thought about it and i will screw da excel ova and just keep my car for now and just keep saving up for da celica i want =]... LMAO AND WELL da exhaust tip was going to be for da ROLLA not for da excel and i might get a exhaust put in my rolla but i aint sure if i should since saving is da way i am going atm since i badly want a celica lol. dats y i aint modding my car atm much

english please?

i think you were saying that a Hyundai is better than your corolla..... Blasphemy!

english please?

i think you were saying that a Hyundai is better than your corolla..... Blasphemy!

yeah... i was wondering what exactly he had said too.

Actually, this Excel goes pretty hard. Well it goes harder then my car, but my car is heavier and not as aerodynamic. The Excel also has some sort of filter. I decided i wont get the excel and will keep my car instead. Eventually i want to buy a Celica, once i save up enough money. The Exhaust tip was for my car, but I have decided that its too rice and i wont be getting it. I will not be modding my car because i want to save for the Celica.

Translation Above

My English isn't the best, however at least its readable.

Fixed obvious performance typo

Edited by Brad!

english please?

That English is definitely not correct. 'Excel' and 'performance' shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

Actually, this Excel goes pretty hard. Well it goes harder then my car, but my car is heavier and not as aerodynamic. The Excel also has some sort of performance filter. I decided i wont get the excel and will keep my car instead. Eventually i want to buy a Celica, once i save up enough money. The Exhaust tip was for my car, but I have decided that its too rice and i wont be getting it. I will not be modding my car because i want to save for the Celica.

Translation Above

My English isn't the best, however at least its readable.

thanks for the translation.

wise choice. celica's for the win.

english please?

That English is definitely not correct. 'Excel' and 'performance' shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

except in this sentence"The Hyundai Excel p*ss-poor performance"

Edited by mick.wheelz

english please?

hahaha good call, but I'm not sure if that exhuast tip will be legal, i know i read something about cars can't have red or blue lights on the front or top of the car... but im guessing that doesn't count the back :S even so, they shouldn't be legal... If i was a cop and saw an excel with this on it i'd defect it straight away... lol

hahaha good call, but I'm not sure if that exhuast tip will be legal, i know i read something about cars can't have red or blue lights on the front or top of the car... but im guessing that doesn't count the back :S even so, they shouldn't be legal... If i was a cop and saw an excel with this on it i'd defect it straight away... lol

LMAO DA EXCEL IS LONG LONG!!!!!!!!! it got sold for 2grand today hahahahah dnt even want to talk about the excel... i am sticking with my beast of a lil smoker :P hahahah as some people do know that went on the cruise last night.... but i am just waiting for either have enough money to buy one myself or to find one and get help from my parents to buy it (if i get the help my parents must like it as well :angry: , but if i can afford it myself i can get what i want)

arrrr i cant type heaps fast but most of the time i spell things wrong or it doesnt make sense

Edited by Toyo Assassin