[BNE] Mid Week Mountain Run

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, im still up for riding with daryl if he is in :)

Yeah, I'm still in. No reason not to... except for fuel costs hurting the pocket... but that's another story.

hehehe, stupid me forgot that its my mum's birthday today... :ph34r:

soooooo, even though i was the one that suggested it, i'll have to be the first to pull out... :lol:

for those that arent going to the national meet, i'm keen to do it next week if everybody is free... otherwise, i'll just head up there by myself.. :lol:

it tonight guys....where are we meeting and when?

The plan was 8pm at the loop as per the first post.

hehehe, stupid me forgot that its my mum's birthday today... :ph34r:

soooooo, even though i was the one that suggested it, i'll have to be the first to pull out... :lol:

for those that arent going to the national meet, i'm keen to do it next week if everybody is free... otherwise, i'll just head up there by myself.. :lol:

So what's the go? Do people prefer to go this week, hold off till next week, or do both. I'm only doing a Nebo run one more time before I head to Melbourne next Thursday since my tires have seen enough action for the time-being.

lets do it tonite lol... will need our sleep next wednesday for the huge trip on thurs.

Good point. Well I'm in for tonight. Any other takers?

if elgin comes and he is kind enough to let me go shotgun, seeing my driver this week decides he will not rock up to his own event lol

other than that ill be out.

got a really clunking noise thats progressivly getting worse from when i went to the drags the last time :( so until my service where ill get someone to fix it im out for any kind of thrashing sorry guys

some else please put there hand up to go out i really want to go out for a run tonight :(

not even the dooshbags on boost are doing a cruise tonight :(

elgin is in melbourne so he is out

Edited by ELEGNT

mmmm i recon....and tomorw looks like there will be not many ppl out either....might go take some photos of my car somewhere or somethin to entertain myself....cos i fully dont have enough of them :blush:

Edited by ELEGNT

I've got this location where I want to get some photos, but really can't be bothered to do that tonight. I'd just save that for when I'm in Melbourne (hahaha Rowan). It's to the point that if I was to toss up between the two, I would say I'd prefer the Nebo run. Mick... input please.

cant take photos tonight anyway dont have the camera atm but i might tomorow, depending on amount of people coming.

nebo run would be good tho.....thank you for sounding like sht car :(

i'm still keen for you to show me what the aurion can do.... more fun than sitting at home...

Yeah. Why not. The tires may not have the full amount of grip, so just bear with the squeal from them. My car isn't here to just sit around and look pretty.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't gotten to checking the thread until now. Some big $#!T went down today, so I've had to talk it over with the other parties involved.

Unfortunately this has taken up all my free time since I've gotten home tonight, and there's a bunch of posts to go through on here still. :blink:

Soz, Gav.