ELEGNT's Aurion

ELEGNT

im not sure what im going to do with mine actually i put my stock one back on yesterday (only cos its going in for a survice tomorow and its having problem starting and i dont whatnt them to blame it on the intake and sensors etc)

The ECU is probably having a bit of trouble trying to adjust to it all again. Try adding a little throttle when you start it. Maybe look at cleaning your throttle body as well.

but i think its actually quicker with the stock one on by a fair bit. so im in a delema

Once again, the ECU is probably yet to adjust to it all again. Also could be that heat issue in the engine bay with the SRI. Only one way to set this all straight though. You and me, to the drags, same time, same conditions, stock(ish) intake vs. SRI.

my starting issue has been progressivly getting worse only on cold starts, its seems like its getting no fuel, doesnt make a difference what intake ive got on....any ideas?

yeh i really want to go back out cos its cold as now. ill get back to u about that one lol i want to fix the y pipe up and then go out again. i think i will easily get high 13's then

im thinking that its sucking in too hotter air, but boxing it will sufficate it as northy said and there is nowhere to really duct air from the front so im going to have to re think it. maybe send it down there

2lu2ud1.jpg

might be time for the 1st real working Aurion bonnet scoop.... B)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do want to be able to sell my car when it comes to it LOL....dont really want to spend any more money on it really...saving for the next year or two, hopefully i can get hand me downs of mums ride...i know it sounds funny but its true

Edited by ELEGNT

"hand me downs" of your mum ride would be sweet.. :)

nothing beats the boxer engine... :P i may be biased, but its the best sounding stock engine, EVER... :D

get some piping done up from the front bar and feed it up to the pod... even if its to where that arrow is, it'll still benefit from it... :)

• 1 month later...
I've seen your aurion around a couple of times, just wondering where you got the tocau sticker on the back window, can't find a plain white one anywhere on here??

Are you referring to the plain white sticker? If so, that was specially made for the 2009 TOCAU Annual Meet. They were given away in the 'showbags' that were made up. After the meet, they were sold off and Rowan managed to get a hold of one.

I've seen your aurion around a couple of times, just wondering where you got the tocau sticker on the back window, can't find a plain white one anywhere on here??

like djkor said it was from the 09 melbourne meet there is only a few floating round. where abouts have u seen me mate?