SERVICE MANUAL FOR ZRE152

my 07 Levin ZR is about to run out of $120 servicing so im looking to service it myself

does anyone know of somewhere to obtain the workshop manual. I know toyota will sell it

for probably $500 or so but maybe another avenue.

cheers

my 07 Levin ZR is about to run out of $120 servicing so im looking to service it myself

does anyone know of somewhere to obtain the workshop manual. I know toyota will sell it

for probably $500 or so but maybe another avenue.

cheers

well i found out only 1 volume of 7 hardcopy books is available

part # RM07G1E1

but thats all i got , dont even know which part of the car the manual is for.

priced at $244 + GST

The repair manuals wont tell you how to service your car. Thats just general automotive mechanical knowledge. The repair manual is there to diagnose faults and remove/inspect/install parts. I suggest you leave it to a professional if you need a book to tell you how to do it

~Josh

i dont need any book to tell me how to service a car , i plan on keeping this car for good so id like some proper references regarding, finnicky service items

such as changing clutch /gearbox and proper engineering specs for all components of the vehicle,

i guarantee you that you could not diagnose a lot of electronic/mechanical faults without the cars bible , unless you spend hours literally pulling things off

and checking them one by one.

anyway if you dont have any idea where i can get a service manual why dont we just delete this topic because i dont need smart a**es telling me how to

dance.

by the way i have an advanced diploma in mech engineering and a cert iv for advanced welding, i think i know whats going on.

Edited by LEVINZR07

by the way i have an advanced diploma in mech engineering and a cert iv for advanced welding, i think i know whats going on.

Then you probably dont need a manual to tell you how to replace a clutch.....

All the unnecessary defensiveness aside, If you can be more specific on what you would like info on, I am able to get it for you off the SARIS website. Even we (the dealerships) don't receive repair manuals in paper form or even CD form anymore. Its all on a website which can only be accessed by the dealership.

~Josh

• 5 years later...

I haven't found any service manuals either, really itching to service myself as we all need money.

Took me a while to scan through the internet, with no luck, but stumbled across this, for those who like to D.I.Y

- Body Schematics
- Electrical Schematics
- Repair Manuals

Although it is the U.S version zre142, I haven't seen much differences in the bulk of the car model.

(check already, no viruses)

http://realgy.blogspot.com.au/2011/12/toyota-corolla-service-manual.html

Edited by RichardZR

• 9 years later...

File doesn't exist

On 5/28/2014 at 12:19 PM, RichardZR said:

I haven't found any service manuals either, really itching to service myself as we all need money.

Took me a while to scan through the internet, with no luck, but stumbled across this, for those who like to D.I.Y

- Body Schematics
- Electrical Schematics
- Repair Manuals

Although it is the U.S version zre142, I haven't seen much differences in the bulk of the car model.

(check already, no viruses)

http://realgy.blogspot.com.au/2011/12/toyota-corolla-service-manual.html