Grande SatNav & Audio: "Folder List" disabled?

Kruzenvax

Hi all,

I have vaistech (sp?) soundlinq iPod adapter on my Grande; it is working fine, however I never used "Folder List" button (top-right corner of the screen) as it is not supported by soundlinq. Yesterday I played an MP3 CD (for the 1st time) and noticed that "Folder List" i sdisabled (grayed out)... I am sure that I saw it working before, but now it is disabled. Is there a problem or how to unlock it for MP3 CD's at least?

Thanks

Were you moving when the folder list was greyed out ? I have a cruiser with the same sat nav and had to get an override switch installed so I could access the folder list whilst moving (and other things such as phone keypad).

Thanks. I think so, maybe that was the case. May I please ask how/where did you get this switch installed?

Were you moving when the folder list was greyed out ? I have a cruiser with the same sat nav and had to get an override switch installed so I could access the folder list whilst moving (and other things such as phone keypad).

Hi all,

I have vaistech (sp?) soundlinq iPod adapter on my Grande; it is working fine, however I never used "Folder List" button (top-right corner of the screen) as it is not supported by soundlinq. Yesterday I played an MP3 CD (for the 1st time) and noticed that "Folder List" i sdisabled (grayed out)... I am sure that I saw it working before, but now it is disabled. Is there a problem or how to unlock it for MP3 CD's at least?

Thanks

Hi

I also have Vaistech SoundLinq2 installed in CD-MP3 Changer emulation (which is apparently the only emulation possible for Kluger and I am happy with it except for the "Folder List" button which is also disabled. However page 11 of the Owner's Manual (at the bottom of the page) says quote Please note all Toyota vehicles except for Prius, do not have a list of files or folders display available on the screen due to Radio limitations Unquote.

Regards to all

Leeder may be correct. I was looking throught the forum as my wife is looking to buy a Kluger in the near future. So have no experience with them.

The switch was installed in the landcruiser by the same guy who did my viastech install. I am in SE Qld so if you are in that area I am happy to give you the contact.