Yaris Pod Filter

oodee

correct-a-mundo... easy as pie to use.

I'm not too up to date with some things, but is there anything that Google can't do? I swear they will take over the world or something.

also, the pod sounds good HDACHE can vouch for it :D

I can vouch for that as well. Under load while driving sounds really sweet. Not bad for a mighty little Yaris.

I opened my box this morning. The combination of the cold air and an open box is amazing. I thought it was only possible to get that kind of sound out of the lower rev range of a Stivo. Now to make it better (a more permanent fixture).........

P.s. It's a good feeling to have a pedestrian look at you wondering why you tiny crap Yaris is roaring at them hehe

I opened my box this morning. The combination of the cold air and an open box is amazing. I thought it was only possible to get that kind of sound out of the lower rev range of a Stivo. Now to make it better (a more permanent fixture).........

P.s. It's a good feeling to have a pedestrian look at you wondering why you tiny crap Yaris is roaring at them hehe

and I spotted and heard you this morning giving it some on Sandgate Road, Albion LOL :P Sounds wicked too :D Sounds just like a 1ZZ or 2ZZ :D

and I spotted and heard you this morning giving it some on Sandgate Road, Albion LOL :P Sounds wicked too :D Sounds just like a 1ZZ or 2ZZ :D

that wasn't me...... ....... *looks around shifty like*

am i the only one seeing the sus-nes of this post.

also, yeah they sound nice un-restricted.

am i the only one seeing the sus-nes of this post.

also, yeah they sound nice un-restricted.

what sus-ness are you referring to ?

oh nevermind, must just be my filthy mind.

back on topic, I am going to try a mod to the stock airbox tomorrow, stay tuned!

Edited by mick.wheelz

On YarisWorld.com, some ended up drilling the bottom half of the airbox till it looked like Swiss cheese.. and paired it up with a high flow K&N panel filter. Post some pics when you're done! ahha sounds interesting..

On YarisWorld.com, some ended up drilling the bottom half of the airbox till it looked like Swiss cheese.. and paired it up with a high flow K&N panel filter. Post some pics when you're done! ahha sounds interesting..

i've seen that done previously actually, on another car... forgot all about it

would be interesting to hear

• 3 weeks later...

i've seen that done previously actually, on another car... forgot all about it

would be interesting to hear

I've done the swiss cheese mod to my rolla intake LOL... just sounds almost the same as with a POD. Works a treat in cool months :D

• 1 month later...

I've got a full mushroom pod filter setup on mine, complete with cold air intake from behind the front grill... I don't have a photo of it tonight, but if you wants to see what it looks like actually in the car, I'll take a photo tomorrow morning to post for you :)

I also have a full Apexi exhaust system on it, which is meek and mild at idle, and if you drive like the police are watching you, but if you rev it and open up... it's like letting loose the dogs of war!

[quote name='Dan1862' date='Sep 3 2009, 07:41 PM' post='345462'

I also have a full Apexi exhaust system on it, which is meek and mild at idle, and if you drive like the police are watching you, but if you rev it and open up... it's like letting loose the dogs of war!

would like to see pic's of the apexi exhaust.

I look at one on ebay from the usa, looked good.

would like to see pic's of the apexi exhaust.

I look at one on ebay from the usa, looked good.

I've just posted a whole host of pics of my car as it was the day I bought it on here, in the following post: http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=23649 there is a pic of the exhaust on there, but the dodgey import company had welded the backbox up wrong, so I spent most of last saturday remedying that, and it's now sweet as! I cut from the cat and put on a 2.5 inch stainless steel pipe, had to put in two mufflers though... damn thing was louder than thunder with just the one!!

I'll do some new photo's over the weekend whilst working on it, and post them when it's finished :)

Dan

• 2 weeks later...