Hi from the new guy

Moto

Hey guys and gals,

I have been looking the forum over the last few days and found lots of valuable information. I have just bought a Toyota and thought I should join and say hi. I have had two Toyota Supra's and an MR2 Turbo a number of years ago in the UK (yes, I know, another bloody Pom!) and have settled on a Toyota again :)

Maybe see some of you around.

Cheers,

Steve

Edited by Moto

Welcome to the forums mate. Do you miss the turbo after feeling the subtleness of the supercharger in the TRD?

I had the the last Supra about 5 years ago but it was an excellent car. The Aurion is a very different thing all together. I'm a bit older now and the subtleness of the Aurion is more my thing. My last car was a WRX that I had for 2 years :) The WRX turbo is relatively smooth so the transition has been very easy. I just keep wondering where the clutch pedal is!

Just got the Toyota and am still getting used to it. I drive 125Km's to work and back everyday (work in Newcastle) so I will get used to her real quick ;)

Edited by Moto

I forgot to ask earlier, does anyone know any performance mods for the TRD Aurion? I have tried to search the site but I don't seem to be finding obviuos answers. SImple things like upping boost etc., how do the engines cope?

A point in the right direction would be appreciated. Sorry for the newbie question :ph34r:

Welcome zxc33, I'm new here too :) There's plenty of info. regarding the SX6 and ZR6's here so you should be right. Appears there is less info. regarding the TRD's though. To be expected I guess as there isn't very many of them.