My new grill

Styles

I somehow get the feeling that it may look nicer if it were colour-coded. I know for a fact though that these grills don't look their best in photos, so it may just be that. Maybe just respray the black to match the other black parts on the car.

that would like so good with the black roof like the concept version, good choice of car colour ;)

i did a quick edit and also made your wheels bigger

post-10638-1243934347_thumb.jpg

Edited by cranky

Hey Guys..

This is my car with its new grill (Thanks to Aur3on) & also after a good wash.. :D

hi there yr new grill is the same as mine but now i am kind of looking for the aurion sportivo front grill do u know where cn i get it

post-13964-1244389555_thumb.png

Hey Guys..

This is my car with its new grill (Thanks to Aur3on) & also after a good wash.. :D

hi there yr new grill is the same as mine but now i am kind of looking for the aurion sportivo front grill do u know where cn i get it

the best advice i can give about finding an aurion sportivo grill is see if anyone on the forum is selling it or just go to you toyota dealer & see how much they sell it for

Hey Guys..

the best advice i can give about finding an aurion sportivo grill is see if anyone on the forum is selling it or just go to you toyota dealer & see how much they sell it for

hi.....in malaysia do nt have the sportivo front grill and is hard to find in the forum for who is selling so cn u do me a favour if u have any way for me to buy the grill thankss alot

hi.....in malaysia do nt have the sportivo front grill and is hard to find in the forum for who is selling so cn u do me a favour if u have any way for me to buy the grill thankss alot

You have asked this question all over the place mate, including a PM to myself. I will only answer this once.

I can only comment for the Aussie market as I don't know what goes on overseas. As the Aurion Sportivo grill is a factory part for the Aurion Sportivo, the only place you will find it new over here is directly from a Toyota Dealer here in Australia. I'm pretty sure you will be looking at about AUD$200+ for it. There are no aftermaket Sportivo grills for the Aurion as it's not something worth manufacturing given the market here.

If there are any overseas markets that have the Aurion (or Aurion styled Camry) and have a spec equivalent to the Sportivo, then I would say that you can get a grill from there as well.

The only way you can get one second hand is if you manage to find someone here that is willing to part with theirs after fitting an aftermarket grill. I don't think anyone has been willing to part with theirs yet for a decent price.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday Daryl help me with changing the mesh to RED, today i just managed to add another piece to block out the see-thru effect. Don't think its as nice as the Black Mesh but it will do for me..

Edited by Ingres

ingres change it back to black it looks to boy racer thats just my opinion :unsure: and mesh the bottom at the same time

Ya thought of meshing the bottom as well.. but changing it back to black means i have to go and buy two more pieces of mesh and do it all over again. hahhaah..

Hey Guys..

Looks very nice. Can I ask where you got it form and how much?

Looks very nice. Can I ask where you got it form and how much?

Firstly, the information for obtaining the mesh grills are the very first question in the FAQ. You should skim through that as well in case there is something else there you are after.

Secondly, Stylusion purchased his grill in a group buy that saved a little bit of money.

Decided to remove the picture, the more i look at it the more i don't like it, so decided to change it back to black and mesh up the bottom as well.. Aaarrgghhh..

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Shame that color didn't work out for ya.. :(

i think going the black and doing both will look a treat,also i like the way ya could not see thru the red mesh,i liked that look better than the see thru look.

don't be to pizzed off at least it's not like a tattoo and there forever... :P

Decided to remove the picture, the more i look at it the more i don't like it, so decided to change it back to black and mesh up the bottom as well.. Aaarrgghhh..

i think going the black and doing both will look a treat,also i like the way ya could not see thru the red mesh,i liked that look better than the see thru look.

Ya i guess the colour is more towards pink than red which is off. It's ok ... slowly getting there.. just need some patience with it.. Lee, so how's the Fog Light going for you, have you decide which one to go for? Yours is almost done, just a little mod here and there and it will be AWESOME..

sorry if i sparked that mate :unsure:

but now u will have black mesh top and bottow FTW

11brlzl.jpg

Edited by ELEGNT

Ya i guess the colour is more towards pink than red which is off. It's ok ... slowly getting there.. just need some patience with it.. Lee, so how's the Fog Light going for you, have you decide which one to go for? Yours is almost done, just a little mod here and there and it will be AWESOME..

yeah i think i will go the same foggies as you,i'm just doing some other stuff first (Rockford amp already on order and then KYB shocks allround) and then foggies,i prolly won't stop tweaking my ride until the day i decide to sell her...can't help myself so i have learnt never to say it's done on my mods,theres always something to be done. B)

p.s have we hijacked this thred???

sorry if i sparked that mate :unsure:

but now u will have black mesh top and bottow FTW

Its all good mate, just like to trial and error, if you never try you will never know. Hahaha Now i know and its back to normal.. Can't wait to go home and start working on the mesh grill again...