• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone is using K&N for Aurion?

If yes, where did you get it/price?

Thanks

Hi, I have 1 in Brisbane if anyone wants to buy it. I used it in my car for about 4 weeks then I sold the car. If anyone interested email at samdevita@hotmail.com.

Hi, I have 1 in Brisbane if anyone wants to buy it. I used it in my car for about 4 weeks then I sold the car. If anyone interested email.

Despite the fact this is your second for sale post and you've only made 2 posts to your account... I have to ask?

How much will you part with it for?

Just got mine in today. Feels no diff if driving normally.

However when it rev past 4k, the whistle noise from the s/charger is louder. and that's what i like :P

btw any side effects if the carbon filter is removed?

However when it rev past 4k, the whistle noise from the s/charger is louder. and that's what i like :P

Hey mate...i fitted the K&N filter just by itself for one day,hardley noticed anything...then the following day i removed the carbon filter (just ripped it out) and changed vac hoses as per DJKOR's diagram and instructions,now it breathes heaps better and that 4000rpm mark is the magic starting point,as for any problems i can't see of any at the moment other than my missus raised eyebrows,i forgot to tell her and she noticed (lol).

Hey mate...i fitted the K&N filter just by itself for one day,hardley noticed anything...then the following day i removed the carbon filter (just ripped it out) and changed vac hoses as per DJKOR's diagram and instructions,now it breathes heaps better and that 4000rpm mark is the magic starting point,as for any problems i can't see of any at the moment other than my missus raised eyebrows,i forgot to tell her and she noticed (lol).

I switched the hose today, does feel better on low revs. haven't had a chance to "rip out" the carbon filter yet. What's the easiest way to remove the carbon filter w/o destroying it?

I switched the hose today, does feel better on low revs. haven't had a chance to "rip out" the carbon filter yet. What's the easiest way to remove the carbon filter w/o destroying it?

I didn't see any way of saving it...it's sort of plastic riveted in,so snapping the plastic pins was the only way i saw to remove it.

Hi guys,

I have fitted my K&N Cold Air Intake System about a month ago. The sound that comes from the engine is so so nice, theres no performance down low but when you go over 100ks you feel the power.

I got mine from ebay in America cost me in Australian dollars $450.00...

Hi guys,

I have fitted my K&N Cold Air Intake System about a month ago. The sound that comes from the engine is so so nice, theres no performance down low but when you go over 100ks you feel the power.

I got mine from ebay in America cost me in Australian dollars $450.00...

Hey Yoda...can you put some pics up please of your K&N CAI,i would like to see how things look.

thanks mate :)

Looks nice and neat. By the way, that is more of a SRI than a true CAI.

As well, put your front snorkel bit back on like shown in the attached photo and K&N installation sheet:

Photo: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc23/de...ry/IMG_0021.jpg

Installation: http://www.knfilters.com/instructions/69-8611_inst.pdf

It appears that K&N designed that heat shield in a way that allows the original snorkel to remain in place to feed it some cooler air.

I tried to order a K&N filter today for my TRD. No luck. They said that rocket dont have a part number for that vehicle. Does anyone have it?

Mate look at the earlier posts on page one. QUOTE (SecaBoy @ Jun 6 2009, 02:22 AM)

the part number is 33-2326.

I just got one not long ago. got it from ebay. much cheaper than the TRD filter.

A Toyota dealer in Sydney sales the TRD panel filter for $180 I think.

Edited by SemiAutoG22