Suspension Questions.

JDM RunX

In my search for a complete suspension set up I ran into what is called the TRD Sportivo suspension kit. Is this kit the same one offered on TRDsales.com as the TRD Suspension kit?

the TRD full suspension set is pretty pricey for suspension, but its worth it if you're really gonna push it... but its not really noticeable unless ur on the race course, thats what i think anyway... but for jus everyday driving and a hooning around, i'd jus go for king lo's, and koni adjustables... somethin simple...

thats my 2 cents

Melvin

In my search for a complete suspension set up I ran into what is called the TRD Sportivo suspension kit. Is this kit the same one offered on TRDsales.com as the TRD Suspension kit?

the TRD full suspension set is pretty pricey for suspension, but its worth it if you're really gonna push it... but its not really noticeable unless ur on the race course, thats what i think anyway... but for jus everyday driving and a hooning around, i'd jus go for king lo's, and koni adjustables... somethin simple...

thats my 2 cents

Melvin

wat he said^^^^^....but wack in sum adjustable camber bolts n bobs ur uncle ;)

Could you post the part number for the Koni suspension kit or a link to a site I can order it from? Same goes for the King lowering springs. I've been to the King motorsports site but it seems that its all about Honda. I heard there are 2 Runxs here in Jamaica that have on full Tien adjustable suspension, they came from Japan like that. Does anyone know the part # for the Tien kit. Also does anyone know which Toyota models (Corolla S or Matrix)have the same suspension setup in the US?

Thanks

Edited by JDM RunX

if the price is off trdsales.com then yes it will seem a bit much....

i fully recomend AGAINST kings if you want any semblance of ride.

just a set of TRD springs makes a big difference, i run them in my levin (ae101 jdm) and they are brilliant, good ride, less body roll etc

• 3 years later...

Would anyone know if there is a difference between the TRD Springs and the TTE (Toyota Motorsport) ones for a ZRE152?