Which fabric cleaner for Aurion/Camry seats?

tekkyy

Have the black cloth seats on my Aurion. There are some faint white patches of stains that I want to remove.

I've tried Meguiar's Cloth & Trim Cleaner and Kitten Interior Cleaner and both have failed.

Its always encouraging straight after cleaning but the stains appear again after its dried.

Not interested in "I've used XXX for many years" kind of feedback. I've read forums and used those two mentioned above base on recommendations. Only interested in recommendation if you have used it on cloth seats of current model Camry or Aurion.

I can't recommend any cleaning product but have you tried steam cleaning? I have a little hand held steam/pressure cleaner which has worked wonders for me many times in the past with the use of NO cleaning products on stains I had trouble getting out with cleaning products!

Edited by Djs

I have used Preen on the seats and door trims on our Aurion. It’s used for getting stains out of clothes. But the marks weren’t to bad on the car, so unsure how it would go with your problem, but my mother swears by it with getting stains out of laundry, so it may be worth a shot. :unsure:

This might sound retarded but a mildly damp shamy works for me

That sometimes does the trick actually. Not a bad suggestion.

As for me, I find that Kitten upholstery cleaner works alright against light stains on the material that my seats are covered with, including the cloth parts. Ive used it a couple of times with no issues.

It's a spray on foam that you rub in lightly, let sit, then remove with a damp cloth, usually a few times to remove all traces of the cleaner.