(QLD) Cruise from Robina to the Spit

ATTENTION Southern Queenslanders,

do you have nothing planned for the weekend, maybe want to meet new people? Then come along to our Toyota Only Cruise this SUNDAY.

We will be meeting up at the Robina Town Centre McDonalds outside the front of the shopping centre, then venturing our way towards the spit for a good afternoon and an opportunity to take some spit pics on the Broadwater.

Meet-up is at 1pm, no later than that, expected time of return, 4pm at the latest.

The main stretch of the Spit is blocked off, but there is plenty of opportunities further around the point.

So post up if you are keen, there are a few coast boys that would be keen for this i hope :D

Evo

they are making some sort of a movie there... its a movie set that has closed off a portion of the broadwater road between the two speedbumps, past the fish n chip shop

Evo

Heya guys,

just wondering, where are most of you located, such as North of Surfers or South etc..?

I cant wait for this, i havent been on a cruise for a while :yahoo:

Evo

naaar sorry evan went to the spit on sunday it was sh|t as with this movie thing going on and coppers on the espy doing a road block for defects

2vcsr9u.jpg

Edited by ELEGNT

naaar sorry evan went to the spit on sunday it was sh|t as with this movie thing going on and coppers on the espy doing a road block for defects

2vcsr9u.jpg

I hope there arnt any defect stations this week...... to solve this we will let evo go through first :P

Okay, well I thought I'd better reply to this now that I know where my weekend is going.

Sorry, but count me out for this one. This weeks budget is running a little low thanks to my new tires.

nar that has been off the car for a wile now, i want to put it back on cos it sounds so good but it actually goes slower

... Are you sure about that? You should pop it back on for one night only and come out to the drags on Wednesday.

nar that has been off the car for a wile now, i want to put it back on cos it sounds so good but it actually goes slower

... Are you sure about that? You should pop it back on for one night only and come out to the drags on Wednesday.

that invite is for you too phil....if he comes ill come it that simple lol